The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Great bit of erratic keeping from Gomes there. Wonder what the odds are on a clanger from him at some point? :lol:

Mental decision to play him, I know it's his last game but in a game like this I'd rather our best keeper was playing.

Great bit of erratic keeping from Gomes there. Wonder what the odds are on a clanger from him at some point? :lol:

Mental decision to play him, I know it's his last game but in a game like this I'd rather our best keeper was playing.

Played every FA Cup game so far, think it's the right thing to do.

Foster is clearly better than him, mind he has had the odd big howler this season.

Foster is clearly better than him, mind he has had the odd big howler this season.

Always think it's a bit of an odd one. We'd go spare if we started Elliot over Dubravka, regardless of how many cup games the former had played. :lol:

Always think it's a bit of an odd one. We'd go spare if we started Elliot over Dubravka, regardless of how many cup games the former had played. :lol:

You can only do this if you have two good enough 'keepers.

Would have had no problem with this when we had Given and Harper.