The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Hopefully that is the very last we see of Bielsa in English football :smug:

Take the stalking elsewhere :idiot2:

He'll leave. Tends not to hang about.

Aye can’t do a long term job hasn’t got the character :thup:

I wouldn’t want that type anywhere near Newcastle.

Guest neesy111

Howay villa.  f*** derby.

I'm not sure I can stand watching Lampard's arse getting licked by the media next season if Derby get promoted.  :lol:

Same.

Derby would be s**** if they came up, their two best attacking players are only on loan. Hope Villa win

Why don't you want a shit team in the prem as an NUFC fan?

I don't really get this argument. The way I see it there are three possibilities for us next season

1. Rafa goes, we get someone shit and are in a relegation battle, who cares?

2. Rafa stays but doesn't get backed. We float with relegation and eventually stay up, but again at that point of Rafa getting lied to again, who cares?

3. Rafa stays and is backed to a decent extent, we won't have to worry about Villa anyway

Derby would be shite if they came up, their two best attacking players are only on loan. Hope Villa win

Abraham? El Ghazi? Mings? Tuanzebe?

McGinn and Grealish are their two best players. They'll spend plenty to improve anyway

Don't want Villa coming up, they need to spend a few more years down there so hoping Derby can do the business in the final

Derby for me too. The 3 promoted sides would be favourites to be relegated then.

All 4 playoff semifinal clubs were rancid. At least the patriots can wear their Chelsea shirts for final safe that either John or Frank, two English heroes, will win for the Queen.

Think all analysis of first leg results should be banned from now on btw :lol:

Just pray to Buddha, Jebus, Allah, Shiva, Fonzy and all the other lads for another tomorrow.

Villa have already battered Derby twice in the league. They’re much better, sadly. Going to be a fairly one sided final, Villa will win.

Leeds had won all three games against Derby before tonight, battering them twice

Villa have already battered Derby twice in the league. They’re much better, sadly. Going to be a fairly one sided final, Villa will win.

Leeds had won all three games against Derby before tonight, battering them twice

Aye but Lampard himself came out after the last Villa game and said Villa are too good for the league and they can’t compete with them :lol:.

That why he dodged the question after the game when asked about Villa.

You’re right it is a final and anything mad can happen, but I don’t see anything other than a Villa win. I hope I am wrong as I hate Villa personally, most thanks to a arrogant delusional relative I have who supports them.