The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Such a great team to watch, but everything else about Man City is awful......the attempt to fabricate history, the financial cheating, their barely-arsed fans, and of couse their utterly despicable ownership.

Fuck them.

:thup:

Rancid club.

Record scoreline for being beat in a final :spit:

Least Gracia had a go :laugh:

Another team to win the “Having a go trophy” from the pundits yet not being able to beat them like we did.

Yet we didn't get to the final and finished six places below them in the league, weird that!

These Man City years will go down in history as an irrelevance. Nobody will care about Oil FC using financial doping to buy trophies.

If they didn’t it would have likely been Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal winning it all. Closed shop. Yay.

Another team to win the “Having a go trophy” from the pundits yet not being able to beat them like we did.

Yet we didn't get to the final and finished six places below them in the league, weird that!

Someone needs to update their league table :lol:

Watford slipped to 11th only 1 team finished between us and Watford.

They did well in the league us and Watford were probably the best £ for £ overachievers.

I think we actually ended up finishing Top of the league for this with +5 above Watford which gives some indication.

They did well in the league us and Watford were probably the best £ for £ overachievers.

I think we actually ended up finishing Top of the league for this with +5 above Watford which gives some indication.

Fair, point still stands though.

Football is utterly fucked in my opinion. Not even a decade ago teams like Blackburn used to be able to finish 6th and compete now even teams like Everton who have spent hundreds of millions cant break the 6 mega rich teams( which only get richer the more they command them positions). Oil FC has come in and through cporruption and backdoor dealings have turned Man City into a soulless plastic entity

Teams used to win the league on 75-85 points hell Leicester won it by 10 points finishing on 81, now you can get a team like Liverpool losing 1 game a season amassing 97 points ( which will be near impossible to replicate) and not winning it

The teams that finish 7th and below are just utter cannon fodder to the rest and I firmly believe 2 teams from the same division contesting a cup final should not end up in a 6-0 result ever

The more the years go on and the more the game is ruined by money and greed the less I like the sport

Fair, point still stands though.

Gracia did well in the league like us :thup:

Watford were actually one of the few teams that did better than I thought would before the season mainly due to Gracia having no experience of the league but he has done well.

Gracia just isn’t a manager that will do well against Man City they love playing those open sides.

Football is utterly fucked in my opinion. Not even a decade ago teams like Blackburn used to be able to finish 6th and compete now even teams like Everton who have spent hundreds of millions cant break the 6 mega rich teams( which only get richer the more they command them positions). Oil FC has come in and through cporruption and backdoor dealings have turned Man City into a soulless plastic entity

Teams used to win the league on 75-85 points hell Leicester won it by 10 points finishing on 81, now you can get a team like Liverpool losing 1 game a season amassing 97 points ( which will be near impossible to replicate) and not winning it

The teams that finish 7th and below are just utter cannon fodder to the rest and I firmly believe 2 teams from the same division contesting a cup final should not end up in a 6-0 result ever

The more the years go on and the more the game is ruined by money and greed the less I like the sport

I think a good manager would have broke Everton into the Big 6 with their spend the last few years though.

Everton just haven’t had one of the level needed to do that.

Most the managers outside the Big 6 just arn't good enough to do it even with £100million every season.

I bet Pellegrini has another £100million this summer and still won’t do it.

We have one just he hasn’t got the same financial backing as Everton/West Ham to be able to do it :thdn: