The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Good Shelvey impression by Guendouzi there. Don’t get the hype one bit.

He is brilliant at transitioning the ball from defence to the attacking players. He is the main reason they've had such decent possession today.

Ozil is killing them as he is essentially offering nothing to help out both Guendouzi and Torreira in the middile, either going forward or defensively.

Guendouzia and Torreira have used the ball so well.

He is brilliant at transitioning the ball from defence to the attacking players. He is the main reason they've had such decent possession today.

Ozil is killing them as he is essentially offering nothing to help out both Guendouzi and Torreira in the middile, either going forward or defensively.

He does what any average midfielder can do if that’s all that’s asked of them.

He does what any average midfielder can do if that’s all that’s asked of them.

I really think this is a terrible take.

There is a plethora of midfielders that never find space and make themselves available to receive the ball, cannot get the ball in tight spaces and either hold onto the ball or turn away from opposition midfielders and maintain possession, play passes into the feet of attacking players further up the pitch and not keep going sideways, backwards or over their heads. I think he is absolutely brilliant at all of these things.

If he had a better team around him it would be so much more appreciated. Think its incredible that people often slate the guy. Reminds me of the slating of Jorginho previously. I would love to have Guendouzi. The number of times we have to watch our dimwitted midfielders punt the ball at Joelinton/Carroll, or fail to find or release Almiron and Saint-Maximin is enough to make me really appreciate the type of midfielder Guendouzi is. He is quality and he will prove it in time.

Finally hauled off Ozil. What a pathetic showing that was from him. Absolutely disgusting.

What was his reaction

Same as it was on the pitch not fussed. The man is dead inside.

He kicked his glove or something. Scenes.

Kaka has a weird Ozil hate. Like that one poster who hates Howe.

No way man :lol:

I only comment on him when I'm watching them play! He really is awful though man. It's difficult to watch.

He's been a class player in the past but his performances are shocking for them. He needs to leave Arsenal, and the premier league in general, unless he's on a team like City where he has other top tier players around him and they dominate the ball.