The other games today 2019/20

Greg

They look head and shoulders better. They’ve got a clear plan and a vision of how to put it into operation. They’re knocking it about really well and it’s good to watch.

Palace are shocking like.

They remind me a lot of us. Play a lump up front, men behind the ball and hope the pacy wingers and in their case full-backs rather than wing-backs, can do something.

Brighton bought players perfect for their philosophy too. Webster, Maupay, Mooy and Trossard all look good and Potter's used Burn and Alzate regularly and made them look competent PL players

Successfully phased out Murray too

They look head and shoulders better. They’ve got a clear plan and a vision of how to put it into operation. They’re knocking it about really well and it’s good to watch.

They remind me a lot of us. Play a lump up front, men behind the ball and hope the pacy wingers and in their case full-backs rather than wing-backs, can do something.

:lol: