The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest covmag

Didn't realise Milwall are in the playoff places. Be grim if they came up

Are they still bad? Assumed that was a thing of the past.

It is , he’s just brain dead.

Didn't realise Milwall are in the playoff places. Be grim if they came up

Are they still bad? Assumed that was a thing of the past.

It is , he’s just brain dead.

Christ :lol: Coming from Brucie's No.1 fan as well

Rooney straight in starting and captain for Derby tonight

Sky missed a trick not showing it imo, I'd be tempted to watch the start of it instead of the liverpool game. Out to avoid Michael owen and Rio Ferdinand

Sky missed a trick not showing it imo, I'd be tempted to watch the start of it instead of the liverpool game. Out to avoid Michael owen and Rio Ferdinand

It is on Sky I think. Think I'll watch that game anyway, intrigued by Rooney and Derby have an 18 year old Irish kid I want to see also and I really dislike this Liverpool team

It is on Sky I think. Think I'll watch that game anyway, intrigued by Rooney and Derby have an 18 year old Irish kid I want to see also and I really dislike this Liverpool team

Watched them the other night and he scored twice.

Barnsley manager has got them playing well. Their manager beat Monchengladbach in the Europa League earlier in the season 0-4

Watched them the other night and he scored twice.

Barnsley manager has got them playing well. Their manager beat Monchengladbach in the Europea League earlier in the season

Saw that. We could honestly be pretty good in 5 years or so

Guest neesy111

Interesting how Liverpool don't seem to get many muscle injuries despite playing more matches than us recently..... :hmm:

Guest Howaythetoon

Interesting how Liverpool don't seem to get many muscle injuries despite playing more matches than us recently..... :hmm:

Not really given they are lazy bastards who hardly run around. Imagine how MUCH better they would be under Bruce.