The other games today 2019/20

Greg

:lol: I mean, don't the f***ing Germans have VAR? Do they stop matches to compare heels? Are you actually worse than the Germans now?

The Germans are always better than us, except at wars.

:lol: Had no idea you were Russian.

Guest neesy111

:lol: I mean, don't the f***ing Germans have VAR? Do they stop matches to compare heels? Are you actually worse than the Germans now?

Здравствуйте.

:lol:

Здравствуйте.

:lol: Have no clue how Russians make passwords if numbers are letters round their way.

Grealish is some boy. Southgate is crazy to not have him playing for England soon. He’s a player we’ve been crying out for.

Have to agree. I think he would perfect for England, just has that extra class we need in the attacking third.

Grealish is some boy. Southgate is crazy to not have him playing for England soon. He’s a player we’ve been crying out for.

Agree but with Rashford and Sterling that sort of play that position it’s a tough ask for him to get in.