The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Same as David Luiz the other day though?

I didn't think that was a red at the time, but you are correct in where is the consistency.

Surely that's a red card if it's a pen

Hopefully not as not a penalty IMO. VAR says it is though. Justice done with the save.

You don't think that was a pen? As blatant as they come.

Brighton? No. Brighton player just kicks into the Leicester player then falls down. No foul whatsoever from the angles I’ve seen. If anything you could’ve give it for modern day handball perhaps as that was possibly in the box by the defender but I didn’t look that closely to that on the replay. Other than that it was just two players tussling for the ball.

Didn’t see the Luiz one.

Hopefully not as not a penalty IMO. VAR says it is though. Justice done with the save.

Brighton? No. Brighton player just kicks into the Leicester player then falls down. No foul whatsoever from the angles I’ve seen. If anything you could’ve give it for modern day handball perhaps as that was possibly in the box by the defender but I didn’t look that closely to that on the replay. Other than that it was just two players tussling for the ball.

Didn’t see the Luiz one.

Off to Barnard Castle you go...

Didn’t see the Luiz one.

Off to Barnard Castle you go...

Just watched it again. Definitely not a penalty. Brighton player kicks the Leicester player and that throws him falling as he’s tussling and puts his foot down which the Brighton player stands on top of and then just buckles his knees and falls to floor.