The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

If only they had a World Cup winning keepr on their bench

If only they did and he didn’t have broken fingers.

Pepe Reina doesn't have broken fingers and is a world cup winning GK.

Brentford have halved the gap between them and the top 2 in their two games since coming back, those games were against Fulham who were in 3rd place, and WBA who are joint top. They are now only 5 points behind WBA with a much better goal difference.

they've done great with that appointment after the lad went to villa like, swansea-esque, would like to see a wildcard like them make it up myself

Villa are so one dimensional, every time they attack, they alway look for Grealish, its like the other players can't think for themselves.

if you could take grealish and put him in an existing PL side that would compliment and improve him and that he would improve who would it be, spurs perhaps?

Villa are so one dimensional, every time they attack, they alway look for Grealish, its like the other players can't think for themselves.

if you could take grealish and put him in an existing PL side that would compliment and improve him and that he would improve who would it be, spurs perhaps?

If they could fit him in their team I think he'd be great at Leicester

Guest chopey

Mad how Adama Traore just casually turned into one of the best players in the league.

So explosive

I dont think he would guarantee games at one of the top four.

Surprisingly I'd say Wolves :lol: but he wouldn't do the dirty on Villa.

Or Man Utd, their midfield is shit.

I dont think he would guarantee games at one of the top four.

Surprisingly I'd say Wolves :lol: but he wouldn't do the dirty on Villa.

Or Man Utd, their midfield is shit.

you think he's a CM?  ACM/10 for me pulling the strings with runner off him...that's why i said spurs, could take the role eriksen vacated