Pre-season 19-20: Newcastle 2-1 AS Saint-Étienne

joeyt

Friend posted this on FB.

We left Easter Road before full-time tonight because we heard racist chants from our own “fans” in support of a racist, xenophobic person who preaches hate against people under a false name. I’m sickened and appalled to the bone that a city so inclusive as Newcastle could foster such feelings.

Sounds like Joelinton had a really good all around game and showed a variety of skills. Happy for him to get off the mark early.

The pressure continues to build for Miggy unfortunately. Really needs to get one in pre-season before the league games start.

Think Longstaff is going to score a decent amount this season, in this midfield three, as he has more license to get forward and his shot is really fantastic.

Guest covmag

We left Easter Road before full-time tonight because we heard racist chants from our own “fans” in support of a racist, xenophobic person who preaches hate against people under a false name. I’m sickened and appalled to the bone that a city so inclusive as Newcastle could foster such feelings.

Not supporting it and I can guess who it was but fuck off man football supporters have been singing shit songs for decades , they follow the in crowd and know fuck all about the folk they chant for.Tribalism , that's all.precious fuckers

Guest covmag

Not supporting it and I can guess who it was but f*** off man football supporters have been singing s*** songs for decades , they follow the in crowd and know f*** all about the folk they chant for.Tribalism , that's all.precious f***ers

What has Tommy Robinson got to do with tribalism and how is it precious? Fuck that, fuck our moronic fans for singing about him, complete embarrassment. Won’t protest against Ashley, will support a midget racist. Great

You never lived through the 80,s on the terraces then,like I said not condoning it but the little scroats have no idea why they sing it, its ignorance with most of them.Football grounds were and still are full of them.

Not supporting it and I can guess who it was but f*** off man football supporters have been singing s*** songs for decades , they follow the in crowd and know f*** all about the folk they chant for.Tribalism , that's all.precious f***ers

What has Tommy Robinson got to do with tribalism and how is it precious? f*** that, f*** our moronic fans for singing about him, complete embarrassment. Won’t protest against Ashley, will support a midget racist. Great

Guest Howaythetoon

I just don't get it, i cannot get my head around people who want the club to fail or be relegated. Ashley couldn't give a fuck if we get relegated, this has been proved in the past.

Getting relegated and staying down (even relegated again) is unchartered territory for Ashley and the one last remaining hope (as far as I am concerned) that he might sell. Continued lack of PL money coming in could be the thing that tips the balance.

It may be unlikely but it's the only hope we have. He's never selling while we are in the PL. It's too comfortable a gravy train for him to want to get off.

Getting relegated and staying down won’t force Ashley to sell up or increase the chances he will. He’ll just run things exactly the same as he’s done from day one, a self sufficient business. If we go down and stay down, the level of cheap and nasty will be scaled down even more accordingly.

He can afford to sit on things, literally and realistically.

The only way to force Ashley to sell up or increase the chances of him doing so is to stop giving him money, everyone. Do that and he has no business, there will no no business, just a leasehold for the stadium, some trademark and copyrights for some badges and the name, and err, that’s about it.

What’s he gonna do, take his ball elsewhere to play?

Walk away and he’s fucked, it’s game over for him, keep going and your money pays him to stay and he gets his money back from your and the club’s money what he paid to buy the fucker in the first place, plus skim from the top...

I’m not fussed either way, Ashley or not NUFC folded years ago. I’d laugh my tits off though if all those who swapped the old NUFC to watch Ashley’s new knock off snide club instead ended up with a Championship club for a long time. It would serve them right and be the ultimate irony and karma for their desertion, treason, cowardice, Bruce’s wave back and financing a morally bankrupt cunt and his evil empire who profit from fucking over everyone in their wake and acting outside of the law, be it their own employees, suppliers, the Belgian tax man, land lords, the stock market, investors and shareholders, some Northern football club, HMRC, companies house, going bust firms, respected public figures like Kevin Keegan, Alan Shearer, Chris Hughton, Rafa benitez, Jonas, local MPs, institutions like the House of Commons and so on.

I would understand if fans of Ashley’s club couldn’t give a fuck about some other club and that club’s ex managers and players he’s fucked over, but I added them to highlight how he doesn’t discriminate who he fucks over. I’m surprised he hasn’t fucked over his club’s fans if I’m honest.

Give it time... don’t say yous haven’t been warned!

Guest Howaythetoon

What has Tommy Robinson got to do with tribalism and how is it precious? Fuck that, fuck our moronic fans for singing about him, complete embarrassment. Won’t protest against Ashley, will support a midget racist. Great

You never lived through the 80,s on the terraces then,like I said not condoning it but the little scroats have no idea why they sing it, its ignorance with most of them.Football grounds were and still are full of them.

There is no excuse, this is 2019 not the 80s. I’d lock the cunts up just for being thick as pig shit never mind anything else. In fact I’d happily see them put down, they are an embarrassment to the species and we would do all of mankind a favour by preventing them from spreading their mongrel bastardised deformed genes on to any offspring.

Not sure why the 80s are relevant to 2019. Bring back monkey noises to those pesky blacks too. Fucking idiot.

Guest covmag

Strange comments from covmag like.

stop stirring the shit, read my comments, I said I’m not pro what they are supposed to have sung, by the way what did they sing? No one has actually said it, plus I never fucking sung it, I’m just saying the little aresoles at times have no idea what they are saying or understand the impact it has.

So don’t go and try and set me up as some sort of Tommy Robinson sympathiser ffs, this stuff goes on in pubs and grounds but I bet the likes of you would not dare challenge it face to face with the fuckers eh? My comparison to the 80’s was that it went on all the time, yes I know it was wrong and of course still is but the thick gits half the time just followed a crowd in their chants. Even now these idiots will not even understand it’s utterly moronic.

It's everpresent at football across the land. The average football fan is of a lower social standing and ignorance and poverty go hand in hand. (Fight me IRL)

I grew up on a council estate and ignorance was all we were fed. It's not surprising the behaviour continues to rumble onwards.

Opinions like this are even being echoed by presidents for fucks sake. The rise of the right continues.

No one is going to risk a hiding off 50 odd

Blokes at a football match, it’s ridiculous to even suggest it. I’m not saying I would, id prob say something if it’s the bloke next to me but I don’t even understand that point that you’re making covmag[/member]

Exactly. Gets more ridiculous.

GTFI

Oh please that would be so good

Wishing pain on a man you know nothing about is getting a bit weird like.

So do people actually want this lad to fail?  :undecided:

If he is a success, he gets sold for a profit. Why would we want that? Rinse, repeat.

Nice day out though.

I just don't get it, i cannot get my head around people who want the club to fail or be relegated. Ashley couldn't give a fuck if we get relegated, this has been proved in the past.

Also wtf are you on about nice day out? I've given up my season ticket as a result my disappointment of how the club is being run. Have you ever had a season ticket? Probably not...

Fucking hell man, I wasn't aiming that at you, it was based on Bruce's comments earlier this week about a cup final. Chill the fuck out.

It's everpresent at football across the land. The average football fan is of a lower social standing and ignorance and poverty go hand in hand. (Fight me IRL)

I grew up on a council estate and ignorance was all we were fed. It's not surprising the behaviour continues to rumble onwards.

Perhaps true though I think upper class racism is more covert and coded rather than the vocal stuff you’d see at football. I grew up in shitty areas and it was definitely more prevalent there but I don’t think it’s the preserve of those with less money

It's just that the poor uneducated wouldn't know a Pickaninnee if it ran across the kitchen table.