Pre-season 19-20: Newcastle 2-1 AS Saint-Étienne

joeyt

I think even Bruce can see Colback for what he is like. Even Lazaar isn’t getting a look in now and he was signed by Bruce.

Not even useful as the "Token Geordie Midfielder" now as the Longstaffs have that covered.

I think even Bruce can see Colback for what he is like. Even Lazaar isn’t getting a look in now and he was signed by Bruce.

You'd have to be a spectacularly bad manager not to see a players limitations when you've had them at your club for a season.

Sheff Wed fans loved Lazaar, so he must have done well for Bruce there.

Didn't he only play only a few games and then get injured? Vaguely remember he started off well and then felt gutted for him.

Tell ya one thing like, this whole saga and hating the club has fucking drained me lately! Knackered every day! Last season when I wanted us to win with Rafa I was in the gym 3 times a week and full of life!

Never going to beat Ashley or the sooperfans. Maybe I just have to get back on board? Not going to games but stop this hate, admit defeat and at least want us to win games whilst watching on telly. Trying to figure out how I can avoid the match next weekend is fucking ridiculous. As is wanting a team I loved to lose. Something needs to give

Tell ya one thing like, this whole saga and hating the club has fucking drained me lately! Knackered every day! Last season when I wanted us to win with Rafa I was in the gym 3 times a week and full of life!

Never going to beat Ashley or the sooperfans. Maybe I just have to get back on board? Not going to games but stop this hate, admit defeat and at least want us to win games whilst watching on telly. Trying to figure out how I can avoid the match next weekend is fucking ridiculous. As is wanting a team I loved to lose. Something needs to give

Or you could just shud up for a bit.