Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

So Nick Harris has replied to me and has emailed the man that did the $2billion agreement with the Bin Zayed group in Telangana :thup:

Hopefully we will now find out if these really have the money they suggest.

GE for local journalist.

So Nick Harris has replied to me and has emailed the man that did the $2billion agreement with the Bin Zayed group in Telangana :thup:

Hopefully we will now find out if these really have the money they suggest.

GE for local journalist.

Inspector Gallowgate :laugh:

“Hahaha it was all a joke. See ya”

"Seems like you don't want this to happen seeing as everyone is saying we can't find the cash and failing over themselves to make us out to be cunts. Best of luck, we're off to meet the Leeds chairman."

Guest godzilla

Did anyone he ever claim to go to King's College? His Geocities says Boston College and Michigan State

They might of mixed it up with the managing director of the Bin Zayed group.

Midhat Kidwai claims to have went there and has a cockney accent.

Interview is on youtube :thup:

So you got a reply off the person who you stated got his facts mixed up to get you some information ;D ;D ;D ;D

Did anyone he ever claim to go to King's College? His Geocities says Boston College and Michigan State

They might of mixed it up with the managing director of the Bin Zayed group.

Midhat Kidwai claims to have went there and has a cockney accent.

Interview is on youtube :thup:

So you got a reply off the person who you stated got his facts mixed up to get you some information ;D ;D ;D ;D

:snod:

So Gallowgate End is emailing complete strangers out of the blue regarding some failed 2bn deal asking questions about the finances and they're like "ok mate, let me get right on that for you". The f***.

He is the stiffy to mandy version of this deal.

So Gallowgate End is emailing complete strangers out of the blue regarding some failed 2bn deal asking questions about the finances and they're like "ok mate, let me get right on that for you". The f***.

He is the stiffy to mandy version of this deal.

Theres a twitter account who messaged Newcastle Airport asking if they can have full access to the airport on Friday so they can so they can break the news to their followers  ;D  ;D :lol:

Guest godzilla

NEW: Statement from the Bin Zayed Group

New statement from UAE: Terms have been agreed between us and Mike Ashley; these terms have been reflected in a document, signed by both parties, which has been forwarded to the Premier League.

LEE RYDER

From Chronicle (yes I know)

“Hahaha it was all a joke. See ya”

"Seems like you don't want this to happen seeing as everyone is saying we can't find the cash and failing over themselves to make us out to be cunts. Best of luck, we're off to meet the Leeds chairman."

:thup:

Would kind of tie in with the sentence on GDM's post in the previous page about people being put off by the scrutiny etc.

Despite enjoying the hysteria, I wish shit like this just stayed quiet until it's done.

NEW: Statement from the Bin Zayed Group

New statement from UAE: Terms have been agreed between us and Mike Ashley; these terms have been reflected in a document, signed by both parties, which has been forwarded to the Premier League.

LEE RYDER

From Chronicle (yes I know)

If that is the full thing it is suspiciously vague again like :lol:

So Gallowgate End is emailing complete strangers out of the blue regarding some failed 2bn deal asking questions about the finances and they're like "ok mate, let me get right on that for you". The fuck.

No they will respond to the questions asked by Nick Harris hopefully :thup:

I just pinpointed the Telangana investment story as the key to finding out if they really have investment money or not.