Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

The registered company photo 

Let's be honest now who can actually picture Ashley leaving and this happening?

All evidence that we know screams it's a Ashley smokescreen and he will be laughing his back off at us. Wish I was wrong but I have a strong feeling I'm right

Everyone remain calm and vigilant

All evidence that we know screams it's a Ashley smokescreen and he will be laughing his back off at us. Wish I was wrong but I have a strong feeling I'm right

You can literally go on companies house website yourself and check it out.

Could it not be photoshopped? I'm out. I can't see this happening like it's just classic Ashley. This would be one of his biggest stunts ever too but it feels perfect timing, Rafas contract and the window ticking away

Eh?

You can literally check companies house yourself.

I heard rumours Ashley and Bishop turn the frogs gay as well.

Guest godzilla

Absoulte nutter you are, how can you photoshop something which is an official record on an official website

I reckon the media just made the whole thing up as they know we fall for it and it creates mass hysteria

I'm out now like. I would be stunned if Ashley isn't here in August. All just a deflection from Rafas contract and the transfer window. It will drag on until July too then he will say they have wasted his time when there was nothing in it anyhow. Bet ya

Guest godzilla

I reckon the media just made the whole thing up as they know we fall for it and it creates mass hysteria

I'm out now like. I would be stunned if Ashley isn't here in August. All just a deflection from Rafas contract and the transfer window. It will drag on until July too then he will say they have wasted his time when there was nothing in it anyhow. Bet ya

:morph:

I get scepticism, of course I do. But there seems to be a lot of fairly respectable information around now.

This is it now like. We're either in the middle of the greatest wind-up since Beadle was about or this is serious. At worst it might be a case that any buyer has to prove they have a UK company to take over the shares but even if that's as far as it has got, it at least shows they are serious. Considering they seem to think they bought it back in April all of this would be a massive coincidence now surely?! :lol:

No honest reality just hit me, I felt daft for getting briefly carried away twice but now I've came to my senses. Call me what you want but I bet time proves I'm right unfortunately. Plus my mate has heard it's "off " from someone at the club and that it was never on.

I just don't want people to be thinking this is definitely happening then been crushed when it doesn't. Don't let Ashley do that to you f*** him. All his previous suggests that's what this is

I get scepticism, of course I do. But there seems to be a lot of fairly respectable information around now.

This is it now like. We're either in the middle of the greatest wind-up since Beadle was about or this is serious. At worst it might be a case that any buyer has to prove they have a UK company to take over the shares but even if that's as far as it has got, it at least shows they are serious. Considering they seem to think they bought it back in April all of this would be a massive coincidence now surely?! :lol:

:lol: it's the former like

Fuck it I'm back in

Alcohol is one hell of a drug.

Guest godzilla

Some people try too hard at the whole, ‘Nope, not happening, na, it’s all Ashley & Bishop’ line.

It's unreal we have never been in this position before. A multi-billion pound organisation with a member of the UAE royal family would not risk their reputation on a stunt. The timeline has played out to the stage where they have created the company for the imminent takeover. Anyone who thinks this is an Ashley stunt really wants to give their head a shake.