Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Mike Ashley, the absolute fuck nugget, who believes high street physical retail is the way to go in the world of Amazon and online shopping on an exponential rise with regional distribution operating at higher margins than he’ll ever achieve with his shitbox SD brand companies, has/had the opportunity to cash out to the tune of 300-350m of liquid cash in a time where he’s very much illiquid and his wealth is tied up in restricted stock and assets.

He had a world class manager adding value to said club, and he could very well face another economic downturn in the next 1-3 year where ALL transactions of this nature prove difficult. His own wealth will decline given where and how It’s tied into real estate, public businesses etc.

But no, has 0 foresight and would rather just continue on living like a fucking villain upsetting people for the better of his own wallet. Joke is on him, if he doesn’t sell up soon he’ll have missed his golden window to sell. He’s already lost his golden premier league safety ticket.

Hope you choke on your pint today, mike Ashley.

Guest reefatoon

How come stifles was a cheeky chapy during stavelygate and odin is being lined up for stoning?

I don't really see why anyone would bother. Wish I had the free time to either go to those lengths to make it up or alternatively the time and effort to get upset at people being mongs on the internet. It's fucking endless.

OOhhhh a stoning, I like a stoning. I'll have two sharp one's, two flat ones and a packet of gravel.

How come stifles was a cheeky chapy during stavelygate and odin is being lined up for stoning?

I don't really see why anyone would bother. Wish I had the free time to either go to those lengths to make it up or alternatively the time and effort to get upset at people being mongs on the internet. It's fucking endless.

OOhhhh a stoning, I like a stoning. I'll have two sharp one's, two flat ones and a packet of gravel.

Kennett.jpg

I'm still slightly positive, the screenshot I posted was legit unlike odins, I haven't messaged since as I dont want to bother him, after the end of the month I will be less confident each day.

The pain of driving past Ashley's house in totteridge twice every day may get to much, will need to find myself a new route to work

Shit on his driveway

Just throw lots of stale bread on it. Let the pigeons do the dirty work.

An alternative could be that the BGZ group didn´t want to keep Rafa as manager and the easiest way for them to enter the scene, change the manager and not rile the fans would involve a scenario like the one we are seeing now.

On the other hand, it is most likely to be that fat good for nothing pile of sh** who owns the company just doing what he normally does... anything to pee us off and to make himself more wonga (pun)

I’m happy he walked. He deserves better. Mike Ashley and the 53,000 lemmings don’t deserve a manager of his calibre and a man of his class. By walking away he’s saying goodbye to something he cannot be part of. When he joined he believed in this club and cared and he fought harder than anyone of us for our club, his club. Newcastle United.

Some joined in the fight those that protested and stayed away, the vast majority did f*** all. Cowards who watched some middle aged Spaniard fight the club’s cause who cared more for the cause and believed in the club more than all those sat in their seats whose club they call theirs.

Its Mike Ashley’s club now and in walking away Rafa has joined those of us who oppose his ownership, who for us there is no Newcastle United while Mike Ashley is the owner.

Let’s see who will stand up and fight like Rafa and follow him by walking away and staying away. Remember there is no club without fans. If you keep going, it’s not your club you’re supporting, it’s his. It’s not Newcastle United you’re following, you’re killing that club off.

Rafa going should be the final straw for all and a call to arms for everyone to stand up and fight for something Rafa’s fought on everyone’s behalf on his own for 3 years because he too cared and believed in Newcastle United.

If you don’t accept Ashley doesn't believe in our club or care about it now, you never will.

If you want to do something proactive to help the takeover process result in Ashley selling up, whether it’s now or next year, walk away, tell him to f*** off and get out of our club or he’ll be left with a few trademarks and copyrights that’s says he owns the name and badge. He owns f*** all else. Not the stadium, not the history, not the players or anything.

If you keep going though he will own you. Imagine that, being owned by some fat sweaty c*** who you pay 600 quid to for the privilege of being laughed at whenever he shows his face and mocked by someone like Dennis Wise and that other c*** Richard keys while millionaire players you help fund their salaries tell you what a nice man your owner is. Imagine that!

Mind, it’s got to better than spending a day with the wife shopping still I guess...

Wew, this is a pua fuckin' rallying cry this lerk :ructions:

Guest firetotheworks

Hang on, somebody pretended to be talking to the guy behind the "takeover" on Whatsapp, and adult humans actually believed this, and now want him banned?

Hold on. You do realise that the person he pretended to speak to (Midhat) has actually spoken to other people on WhatsApp and that's why it was vaguely believable aye?

Ashley inevitably pulling the plug is beside the point.

Go to the full thread for facetime and audio recording. It'll mean nothing in the end and it's a bizarre thing to do, but he has been talking with people.

https://twitter.com/dxvidmetcalfe/status/1143538945684385794?s=19

Oh sorry, I didn't realise "Takeover Man" has been video calling teenagers from Bedlington, that's far more believable. :lol:

Don't be a dick Wullie. Regardless of his credentials and bizarre methods you're wrong on this one.

Have the magpie group given up now then, one half arsed protest the other day?

I believe there’s an open public meeting 1st July. Why not get yourself along

I'm washing my hair that day.

I'm bald.

I'm bald.

Don’t complain and have a go at them then. Always baffles me why people ridicule those that try and protest (apart from the Steve wraith funeral thing, that was horrendous)

I'm bald.

Don’t complain and have a go at them then. Always baffles me why people ridicule those that try and protest (apart from the Steve wraith funeral thing, that was horrendous)

true dat.

Hang on, somebody pretended to be talking to the guy behind the "takeover" on Whatsapp, and adult humans actually believed this, and now want him banned?

Hold on. You do realise that the person he pretended to speak to (Midhat) has actually spoken to other people on WhatsApp and that's why it was vaguely believable aye?

Ashley inevitably pulling the plug is beside the point.

Go to the full thread for facetime and audio recording. It'll mean nothing in the end and it's a bizarre thing to do, but he has been talking with people.

https://twitter.com/dxvidmetcalfe/status/1143538945684385794?s=19

Oh sorry, I didn't realise "Takeover Man" has been video calling teenagers from Bedlington, that's far more believable. :lol:

Don't be a dick Wullie. Regardless of his credentials and bizarre methods you're wrong on this one.

Yeah that is a bit dickish

Our biggest problem is we don't know how to protest, too many people pulling in different directions. Fair play to the lads actually trying to do something but for me it's quite simple. Don't go the games. Our first game is on TV and what a message it would send to just have the away support there. Will never happen sadly, we all know this and so does Ashley. Imagine this happening at any other club. Look how Liverpool reacted a few years ago and Rangers with Ashley.

If now isn't the time to act then we are royally screwed for years to come. Can only see relegation and a few years drifting in a lower league to shift the owner. I'd happily to take that to get OUR club back.

Our biggest problem is we don't know how to protest, too many people pulling in different directions. Fair play to the lads actually trying to do something but for me it's quite simple. Don't go the games. Our first game is on TV and what a message it would send to just have the away support there. Will never happen sadly, we all know this and so does Ashley. Imagine this happening at any other club. Look how Liverpool reacted a few years ago and Rangers with Ashley.

If now isn't the time to act then we are royally screwed for years to come. Can only see relegation and a few years drifting in a lower league to shift the owner. I'd happily to take that to get OUR club back.

Yep, that shouldn't really require any organisation. Everyone just decides not to go anymore.

Another straw clutch which may already have been theorised, but never mind: mebbes Ashley knows he's off and his binned Rafa as a final 'fuck you' to the fans.

Doubt it to be honest.