Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Hang on, somebody pretended to be talking to the guy behind the "takeover" on Whatsapp, and adult humans actually believed this, and now want him banned?

Incredible really. Those same people also turned on those who cast doubt over his claims as well. I wont embarrass them though. They know who they are.

Casting doubt is one thing. Being an utter dickhead about it is another.

Feel like we need this thread to deviate and move on from this low point.

Did you know I’ve never seen the appeal of anal sex, there are two other perfectly good holes that haven’t been in contact with faeces, plus hands and feet, why should I feel the need to contemplate bum sex with a woman?

Did you know I’ve never seen the appeal of anal sex, there are two other perfectly good holes that haven’t been in contact with faeces, plus hands and feet, why should I feel the need to contemplate bum sex with a woman?

You know it's not mandatory, right?

I was once raped by a lasses arse, not mandatory per se, but I wasn't fucking asked.

I was once raped by a lasses arse, not mandatory per se, but I wasn't fucking asked.

Hope you were orally raped

Why have the mods or admin got the power to arse around with his profile?

I would like to know, I'm assuming its himself?

They would need his password to make the changes usually.

GDPR?

Hacked him m8

Cruel.

So what false name have you given him to continue under.

Noticed new members sprouting.

It's as bad as the met this place allowing freaks back into the community under false names.  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Couple of things...

Odin

The whole WhatsApp message thing is one of the least offensive, least cringeworthy and least forum aids posted in this whole shit fest of a thread. People wanting him banned need to get a life. If he’s duped anyone, more fool those that bought into the whole thing from the off, some of the numpties in here have only themselves to blame and on reading come out of this looking way more stupid and pathetic than Odin him/herself.

N.O

What the fucks happened to the place? It’s like the lunatics have not only taken over the asylum and now run the place, they’ve also trapped others into their world of insanity to the extent the whole takeover thing is one big conspiracy engineered by the evil genius of Mike Ashley and Kieth Bishop who control the media, companies house, Arab sheiks and their Arab businesses and this is just a sick game so they can force Rafa to leave, not spend any money on players and keep fans dancing up and down like some puppets on a string they pull. It’s crazy and this place is as fucking shit as the club and as cheap, tacky and nasty as SD right now.

Reporters/Journos/social media/traditional media

None of them have a clue, they might have been told this or that by someone or been lead to believe this or that, but not one of them know the intricacies of this deal or where it’s at to rule it’s on or off or what’s truly happening. Certainly no more than the rest of us. If I went to twitter with everything I’ve heard or been told by sources of info my twitter feed would more or less look like a roundup of everyone else’s who’ve reported/commented on this, but all in one big list.

I don’t read twitter or any of the newspapers or watch SSN or listen to talk sport because even the better journos, pundits and more accurate news outlets are at best second guessing and relying on the word of some source who may or may not be a tad closer to someone closer to something or not that’s happening or not than themselves which even then they - whoever they are- are in turn trusting someone else closer to whatever than THEY are. I mean for fuck sake, when a so-called journo’s source is a fucking dentist or their feeling and opinion on matters is based on some Arab bloke who has a shit load of followers... or a WhatsApp chat!

Deals of this magnitude and complexity are done in private in the confines of lawyer offices, finance houses, all done between people employed to broker deals on either sides between buyer and seller, people bound by remaining tight lipped, ignoring gossip, disclosing nothing to anyone who has no interest in any of their business unless legally required. You know like companies house, the FA/Premier League. It’s not worth their career, reputation.

What I’ve found more cringeworthy and been most disturbed by in all of this the most is just how far the standard of journalism has fallen here in the U.K. and how normalised people are to the gutter way in which news and facts must be true or false or wrong or accurate if one says so on twitter or raises questions because they have loads of followers or because some journo has retweeted something.

Even sadder is those who are employed to weed out fact from fiction, truth from lie for us through proper research, investigation, journalism and reporting now just do what everyone else now does and gets their info/intel from twitter.

Breaking the news is yesterday’s fish and chip paper, it’s about breaking good news into pieces of bad news or discrediting something because someone didn’t get to tweet first. But all isn’t lost, a few tweets here, a few DMs there, a few friendly sources who might not know anything, but know more than someone on an Internet forum or at the pub, and this story can have any kind of ending.

Its the lunatics and asylum thing all over again and people are so desperate to know something more than others they’ll say anything because people are desperate to know too. Who cares if it’s true or false or good or bad or turns out right or wrong.

I personally don’t expect say some reporter from the Chronicle to get through to a would be new owner or someone working on the deal brokering this or get any kind of info from the FA to be able to report anything in greater detail mind. If they get a “no comment” or “progress is being made” I’d put more faith into that as some truth or fact than some “my source tells me Ashley has moved the goalposts, or there are other bidders” because that means nothing.

They could try and find out who these people are and what their line of business is and report on those things in order to educate people in terms of their business credentials, assets, success and failures. What did someone do? Brought up some link to murder...

Takeover

All insanity aside, we must go off the facts which right now someone wants to buy NUFC from MA and he’s interested enough to listen and this company have done what’s required and are at the stage right now where an offer has been made, agreed in principle, proof of funds have been verified, a new limited company has been set up with companies house to prepare the acquisition, the fit and proper person’s test is underway/concluding/concluding and lawyers are now going through things which if both parties agree, contracts will be signed and money will be transferred from buyer to seller.

That’s whats happened, that’s whats happening, that’s where things are at. Everything else is talk. Whether the takeover happens or not, we will soon find out.

Opinion

My own opinion is Rafa leaving means nothing. I’ve long thought these new owners don’t want Rafa, they want someone else. I think the contract on offer to Rafa was the same offered to him before all this and no attempt was made to improve on that offer or negotiate terms once the takeover process began because they whether he stayed or not wouldn’t be a concern. They did just enough in January with Almiron and sweet talk to keep him happy enough so he would keep the club up. Once he did, poor Rafa was left in limbo.

Back to who knows what, I guarantee not even Rafa or Charnley know anything of substance other than an obligatory talks are ongoing, you will be notified as and when there is further developments for or against type stuff. But hey some dentist knows more than they do or the window lickers at the Chronicle.

What leads me to believe the would be new owners may not want Rafa is if they did they could stipulate Rafa remains manager as a condition of the purchase. Or maybe not!

From a business perspective, I’m not sure at this stage anyone can make the call to commit long-term deals in terms of contracts and indeed transfer expenditure. Especially if nothing has been stipulated or agreed on those lines. In that regard, if that means Rafa walks or signing/selling players is on hold right now, that’s something that can’t be helped.

For Rafa due to being mislead and lied to so many times please of ‘wait until the takeover has happened’ has went on to long and he can no longer sit around and just wait so they either improve their offer or start negotiating ASAP or he’s off and they called his bluff and off he walked.

What makes me believe Ashley is genuine this time in wanting to sell and that this will eventually happen is there is no way he’d want Rafa to leave if he stays and I’m certain he would have come to some kind of agreement to get him to sign a new contract because without Rafa he’s back to square one and now it’s crisis time again on and off the stands. He’s stupid, but the cost of keeping Rafa is pennies compared to the cost facing him without Rafa.

Talk of other bidders is probably true, but if so they are way behind in the process and for me it’s all about Ashley not moving the goal posts and accepting the best bid. For BZG if they want the club as badly as they seem to, don’t give MA any room to pull out. Get it done!

We’ll know more in 10 days one way or another. I don’t think this will drag and drag. Either it happens and we wake up to the news or they say fuck it like Rafa and walk or Ashley says fuck it, I’m taking my ball hime.

In the meantime instead of going on social media and on here warring with each other and journos and whoever and being upset because Rafa has left and because of that you’ve cancelled DD, won’t be going again etc, how about everyone make this about the real cause of our pain, suffering and anger and tell the one person responsible once and for all if #AshleyStaysWeAllGo and that should have been the message all along Rafa or not. I love the man but I wouldn’t go back just because he’s our manager. I’ll never go back or support this club while Ashley owns it.

#AshleyOut

tl;dr

#SaveOdin

Guest godzilla

Actually that's just about 100% my thoughts on where we are on the takeover. NOBODY knows jack shit with their so called sources and twitter ITKs. Let's all just wait for official news on what is exactly happening either way.