Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Odin

The whole WhatsApp message thing is one of the least offensive, least cringeworthy and least forum aids posted in this whole s*** fest of a thread. People wanting him banned need to get a life. If he’s duped anyone, more fool those that bought into the whole thing from the off, some of the numpties in here have only themselves to blame and on reading come out of this looking way more stupid and pathetic than Odin him/herself.

No-one mention Hitzfeldgate  :whistle:

:lol: In fairness that was a shot in the dark from us lot rather than us faking shit. Seems like yesterday too. Must be near 15 years ffs.

Odin

The whole WhatsApp message thing is one of the least offensive, least cringeworthy and least forum aids posted in this whole s*** fest of a thread. People wanting him banned need to get a life. If he’s duped anyone, more fool those that bought into the whole thing from the off, some of the numpties in here have only themselves to blame and on reading come out of this looking way more stupid and pathetic than Odin him/herself.

:lol: In fairness that was a shot in the dark from us lot rather than us faking shit. Seems like yesterday too. Must be near 15 years ffs.

Too early for me, though I do remember people going on about it.

Did the forum try and get in touch with Hitzfeld to be the new manager or something? :lol:

I reckon Odin was having a bit of fun, and those at whose expense it came, are butthurt. Simple as. If you're going to go around believing shit like that, you get what's coming. Just have a good old laugh at yourself and move on FFS. I can't deny I wanted it to be true, but howay man! Get a grip. You're channelling your wholly justified anger in completely the wrong direction.

Odin

:lol: In fairness that was a shot in the dark from us lot rather than us faking s***. Seems like yesterday too. Must be near 15 years ffs.

Too early for me, though I do remember people going on about it.

Did the forum try and get in touch with Hitzfeld to be the new manager or something? :lol:

https://web.archive.org/web/20070312161605/http://www.hitzfeldforthetoon.info/

I reckon Odin was having a bit of fun, and those at whose expense it came, are butthurt. Simple as. If you're going to go around believing s*** like that, you get what's coming. Just have a good old laugh at yourself and move on FFS. I can't deny I wanted it to be true, but howay man! Get a grip. You're channelling your wholly justified anger in completely the wrong direction.

I don't agree with this. People who log on with the aim of winding up susceptible fans have no place on here imo.

How come stifles was a cheeky chapy during stavelygate and odin is being lined up for stoning?

I don't really see why anyone would bother. Wish I had the free time to either go to those lengths to make it up or alternatively the time and effort to get upset at people being mongs on the internet. It's fucking endless.

See this is the problem. We're now going to be calling out those who fell for Odins s**** and calling them "mongs". This is f***ing bullshit lads. You might think that about them but we're all in this s*** together.

See this is the problem. We're now going to be calling out those who fell for Odins s**** and calling them "mongs". This is f***ing bullshit lads. You might think that about them but we're all in this s*** together.

Why does anyone care. Everyone needs to put on big boy pants and move on. Forums have always been like this. People get so wound up these days by people posting stupid things. If you don't like something ignore it. There are better and more important things to get upset about going on outside of our screens. (Said having spent most of the past two days on his phone  :D

How come stifles was a cheeky chapy during stavelygate and odin is being lined up for stoning?

I don't really see why anyone would bother. Wish I had the free time to either go to those lengths to make it up or alternatively the time and effort to get upset at people being mongs on the internet. It's fucking endless.

I wasn’t lying and never fabricated evidence.

Also, I think everyone is overreacting the whole Odin thing.

I wasn’t lying and never fabricated evidence.

Also, I think everyone is overreacting the whole Odin thing.

Fair play, I either missed or purposely erased the tale end of the saga from my brain.

I reckon Odin was having a bit of fun, and those at whose expense it came, are butthurt. Simple as. If you're going to go around believing shit like that, you get what's coming. Just have a good old laugh at yourself and move on FFS. I can't deny I wanted it to be true, but howay man! Get a grip. You're channelling your wholly justified anger in completely the wrong direction.

You have just supplied his story to the jury :lol:

Thing here is there's two ways of seeing it.

One way,  a member gets caught up in take over hype and so much so he wants everyone on here to believe he's the go to man for leaked info. Its extremely unlikely that a guy on a Newcastle forum of only 1600 members is going to pick up actual involvement in a deal involving the taking over of a club.

The second those who call bullshit are entitled to do so.

It depends where you stand, do you protect the member who misled a fair few members and went to the lengths to photo shop a message. And defended his BS when being called out over and over.

Or do you now pour scorn on those who were calling him out and rightly so all along, because you believe now they are patting themselves on the back in sheer arrogance?

I couldn't care less about anyone being banned unless they are out right bullies and trolls, makems with fake accounts etc.

I still think its fucking stupid that as alleged mature men, people do the school playground shit, "lets ban this person or that person" "I can think of a few I'd ban over odin" etc.

The reality is this thread was getting out of hand after 90 pages, we asked for it to be locked because it was becoming a playground, and instead it went to a vote? And people were happy to carry on acting like babies.

I'm certain this thread was locked earlier today btw because I couldn't reply on it.

Fwiw I think this should be locked. We're a laughing stock to other fans reading in at the minute with this nuclear disaster of a thread.

You have just supplied his story to the jury :lol:

Thing here is there's two ways of seeing it.

One way,  a member gets caught up in take over hype and so much so he wants everyone on here to believe he's the go to man for leaked info. Its extremely unlikely that a guy on a Newcastle forum of only 1600 members is going to pick up actual involvement in a deal involving the taking over of a club.

The second those who call bullshit are entitled to do so.

It depends where you stand, do you protect the member who misled a fair few members and went to the lengths to photo shop a message. And defended his BS when being called out over and over.

Or do you now pour scorn on those who were calling him out and rightly so all along, because you believe now they are patting themselves on the back in sheer arrogance?

I couldn't care less about anyone being banned unless they are out right bullies and trolls, makems with fake accounts etc.

I still think its fucking stupid that as alleged mature men, people do the school playground shit, "lets ban this person or that person" "I can think of a few I'd ban over odin" etc.

The reality is this thread was getting out of hand after 90 pages, we asked for it to be locked because it was becoming a playground, and instead it went to a vote? And people were happy to carry on acting like babies.

Nobody needs sticking up for, and nobody should be scorned. People say what they say and they carry it with them, no point chasing them with it.

My hope still hinges on that genuinely being Midhat's phone number - the same Midhat whose name is on Monochrome Acquisition.

He seems positive.

Even if it is the real bloke, and he's positive, I think he's fallen hook, line and sinker for Ashleys patter.  I don't think he's got any intention of letting them completely buy him out and giving us hope.

IMO Odid should definitely be banned, he has talked utter bollocks to try and gain respect and appear that he is in ITK. Not saying a permanent ban mind. I didn't believe what he was saying but I did hope it was true  :lol:

I can imagine he feels extremely embarrassed and rightly so but if you are trying to massively mislead others then you should be prepared to face the consequences.

Guest The Little Waster

Could always have a vote on it . imo it was just a daft bit of fun , he couldve made Midhats replies funnier though

Guest godzilla

This is not weird like

http://i68.tinypic.com/affz9l.jpg

Proper bunny boilers  ;D

It's shocking that he is getting hassled, I know he hasn't helped himself by leaving his number up, but these people actually calling him sum up some of our support currently.