Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

There's one thing that has been repeatedly mentioned in this thread that I know nothing about and would like a little clarification.

Who the fuck is Sonia, (and where can I see her flaps?)

There's one thing that has been repeatedly mentioned in this thread that I know nothing about and would like a little clarification.

If you must, she’s an actress (in the loosest sense of the word) in a U.K. soap called Eastenders, which is a bit like Dallas but much, much better.

Her real name is Natalie Cassidy. Google will do the rest for you.

But remember, when one stares into the abyss too long, the abyss stares back into you.

He’s desperate to seem like he’s involved in some way

You fucking would Wraith :lol: total gobshite.

I knew Wraith when he stood in the D paddock with his ‘gangsta’ mates like big fat Matty and the horror show from the Goonies (he knows exactly who I’m referring to if he’s reading this) in the early 90’s.

He was in initial stages of writing to the Krays and was complete cunt then, he’s an even bigger cunt now but the best thing in this that he has fuck all clues out what’s going on and I know he doesn’t :lol:

If you must, she’s an actress (in the loosest sense of the word) in a U.K. soap called Eastenders, which is a bit like Dallas but much, much better.

But remember, when one stares into the abyss too long, the abyss stares back into you.

Aaaand.. I wish I hadn't asked.. furthermore her flaps are well tucked away in a cameltoe affair - thank fuck

Aaaand.. I wish I hadn't asked.. furthermore her flaps are well tucked away in a cameltoe affair - thank fuck

Haaa! I know, they were surprisingly tidy. Like a tulip that never flowered.

Her minge is better than her face :thup:

Her minge is better than her face :thup:

Yep. Her face looks like it’s been set on fire and put out with a frying pan.

It's a shame that this glorious takeover will always remind me of those two haunting images of Gail and Sonia. Nothing is sacred.

Tbf Sonia’s gash isn’t that bad. You’re being harsh

Just a shame that Sonia IS gash.

It's a shame that this glorious takeover will always remind me of those two haunting images of Gail and Sonia. Nothing is sacred.

Just a shame that Sonia IS gash.

Agreed. I’d do her if that makes her feel better.

3 bagger though

When this takeover goes through, we need a hard reset on the Ashley threads like. Hard reset as in deletion.

No, you must never forget your history, no matter how traumatic.

A very tidy minge in my opinion, it made me wellard.

When this takeover goes through, we need a hard reset on the Ashley threads like. Hard reset as in deletion.

No way,  it'll be a reminder to everyone of how shit the fat one was. It will keep future generations grounded.

A very tidy minge in my opinion, it made me wellard.

:thup: :lol:

Guest godzilla

He’s desperate to seem like he’s involved in some way

You f***ing would Wraith :lol: total gobshite.

I knew Wraith when he stood in the D paddock with his ‘gangsta’ mates like big fat Matty and the horror show from the Goonies (he knows exactly who I’m referring to if he’s reading this) in the early 90’s.

He was in initial stages of writing to the Krays and was complete c*** then, he’s an even bigger c*** now but the best thing in this that he has f*** all clues out what’s going on and I know he doesn’t :lol:

He says it is from one of his media chums the bloke in an utter fucking gobshite and a total joke. One of the worst things I've ever seen a group of Newcastle fans do was that fake fucking funeral when he took center stage.