Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

If Ashley was losing money at NUFC as opposed to the retail sector i'd have some confidence in a takeover ...

This.

I cannot comprehend how anyone can think he'd sell his only guaranteed profitable business in order to support a litany of failing ones.

Where is his profit the club is 111 million pound in debt. He hasn't made one penny from running NUFC.

:lol:

Guest godzilla

If Ashley was losing money at NUFC as opposed to the retail sector i'd have some confidence in a takeover ...

This.

I cannot comprehend how anyone can think he'd sell his only guaranteed profitable business in order to support a litany of failing ones.

Where is his profit the club is 111 million pound in debt. He hasn't made one penny from running NUFC.

Have a look at the accounts man and please show me where Mike Ashley has made a profit from the club since his initial investment. Please do try though  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This.

Have a look at the accounts man and please show me where Mike Ashley has made a profit from the club since his initial investment. Please do try though  :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's made a lot more than a penny, that's not to say it'll show in the accounts. How you do not get this I do not know.

This.

:carverlick:

Firmly in the belief anything regarding the takeover now will come out at the back end of next week.

It’s public knowledge that Rafa’s contract runs out on 30 June and that if not renewed, the club is without a manager. In effect, the club *should* have to clarify what’s going on with regards to that either way.

Trying to remain optimistic, it feels like any announcement of a takeover will be tied together with that.

Guest godzilla

This.

Show me then instead of trying to be clever

Firmly in the belief anything regarding the takeover now will come out at the back end of next week.

It’s public knowledge that Rafa’s contract runs out on 30 June and that if not renewed, the club is without a manager. In effect, the club *should* have to clarify what’s going on with regards to that either way.

Trying to remain optimistic, it feels like any announcement of a takeover will be tied together with that.

Not only a manager but an entire coaching team. Pre season training starts 4th july what the fuck will happen then if there's no manager or coaching team when the squad report back

This.

Show me then instead of trying to be clever

Where is Mothra when you need her?

Not only a manager but an entire coaching team. Pre season training starts 4th july what the fuck will happen then if there's no manager or coaching team when the squad report back

If the club are expecting an "option 2" then they must have someone lined up, surely...But this is Newcastle

Guest godzilla

This.

He's made a lot more than a penny, that's not to say it'll show in the accounts. How you do not get this I do not know.

Show me then, it was stated on here that Ashley would not sell up as he has will continue to make his yearly profit out of NUFC. The accounts show this is not the case, granted I totally accept it's due to absolute mismanagement when buying the club and the two relegation's.

This.

Show me then, it was stated on here that Ashley would not sell up as he has will continue to make his yearly profit out of NUFC. The accounts show this is not the case, granted I totally accept it's due to absolute mismanagement when buying the club and the two relegation's.

I don't know the full extent of it to be honest, I don't think anyone will until he's long gone. However, free advertising for Sports Direct for 10+ years for one (supposed to be paying for it now, but how much money will the club actually see from this?), Sports Direct making the bulk of profit from merchandising, the sale of club land needed for expansion just to name a few ways he benefits.

A close look at what he did at Rangers would probably give a better idea, but to say he hasn't made a penny out of owning us is just wrong.

I think it's clear that Sean is either a kid or is a WUM. If he wants to learn about NUFC accounts he should look at Chris Holts stuff on Twitter.

Yes Mike Ashley has had free advertising but hes lost a lot of money with NUFC, most of it because of his own mismanagement.

This.

I don't know the full extent of it to be honest, I don't think anyone will until he's long gone. However, free advertising for Sports Direct for 10+ years for one (supposed to be paying for it now, but how much money will the club actually see from this?), Sports Direct making the bulk of profit from merchandising, the sale of club land needed for expansion just to name a few ways he benefits.

A close look at what he did at Rangers would probably give a better idea, but to say he hasn't made a penny out of owning us is just wrong.

He hasnt made any money owning us. Not a chance.

This.

He hasnt made any money owning us. Not a chance.

Ahh f*** this I'm gonna me eat some Mini Rolls (Jaffa cake)

What's up with Jaffa Cakes these days. Has the UK gone off them?

They're constantly on sale. I got a triple pack in Tesco the other day for £1.25. Last night I picked up a double pack in ASDA for 50P. I can't get enough of the stuff. I can easily eat 18 Jaffa Cakes with my morning cuppa.

Is you Mike Ashley?

Jaffa Cakes are England's best creation -- there are two Brit stores near where I live that sell imported stuff, and Jaffa Cakes are either constantly sold out or on back order.

Get yourself to ASDA.

Fill a suitcase with 50P Jaffa Cakes.

? ? ? ?

Profit.

You'd get arrested for transporting FUN in a bag.

I think it's clear that Sean is either a kid or is a WUM. If he wants to learn about NUFC accounts he should look at Chris Holts stuff on Twitter.

Yes Mike Ashley has had free advertising but hes lost a lot of money with NUFC, most of it because of his own mismanagement.

You're a WUM.

How has he not made money owning us? Go on tell us all.

If he loans us money, we owe it him back. He's been getting advertising (around £8 million a year) free, taking profit from sales of merchandise.

If he ever wants to sell us, he'll make a hefty profit.

But no he's not made a penny. Poor Mike eh.  :lol:

Guest godzilla

100% he has and the accounts show this and he certainly hasn't made a "yearly profit" from the club, as to what the point was I was initially replying to. The Ashley conspiracy continues, we all know he has totally f***ed the club through mismanagement, but he has certainly lost a lot of money so far in his investment. People saying Ashley won't sell the club due to it being a continuing profit for him are talking total crap.

Here me out, Jaffa Cakes, but the filling is replaced with Turkish (not a euphemism) Delight filling.

Oh you'd like that wouldn't you. Taking our innocent English Jaffa Cakes and making them all muslamic and foreign. You make me sick. My father did not fight in Vietnam for this. Sickening.

Guest chopey

Jaffa cakes !!!!! in my house they are the equivalent to the fat ugly lass at 2am in the night club, last resort.