1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Hob-Nob

Rich-Tea    Garibaldi    Digestive  Viscount

Wagon Wheel  Gold Bar

Custard cream

Oreo        Malted Milk      Jaffa Cake

:lol: seriously tickled me this, good one Gimp.

Just found the idea of an Oreo and Jaffa Cake being the pacy wide forwards supplying a target man of a Malted Milk incredible funny. :lol: - oh and the Viscount at left back too, no idea why but its funny.

I think Mike Ashley is living 10-20 years ago in his head. Why on earth would you buy a game shop when the new generation of consoles are about to come out as mostly streaming boxes.

Sure the PS5 and Next Xbox will have a disc drive but that will be for Blu Ray movies and even that’s not the strongest market anymore.

If he’d put all that money he wasted on Debenhams, Game and HoF into Microsoft instead, he’d be on the pigs back right now.

Total fuckwit

Fwiw I think it's a good time to buy GAME, when they went into administration last time it was because of the gap in hardware sales, towards the end of the PS3/XB360 cycle the sales really dried up and it killed the industry. Streaming is still a relatively far way off, too many hick towns and underprivileged countries don't have the infrastructure to support streaming. Microsoft came out and said they won't be considering streaming services for the foreseeable future. Sony believe the PS5 will be the last console to support physical media though. I think once these new consoles land there will still be some legs in GAME but it's not a long term venture, it's days are numbered if they exist as they are today.

I think Mike Ashley is living 10-20 years ago in his head. Why on earth would you buy a game shop when the new generation of consoles are about to come out as mostly streaming boxes.

Sure the PS5 and Next Xbox will have a disc drive but that will be for Blu Ray movies and even that’s not the strongest market anymore.

If he’d put all that money he wasted on Debenhams, Game and HoF into Microsoft instead, he’d be on the pigs back right now.

Total fuckwit

Fwiw I think it's a good time to buy GAME, when they went into administration last time it was because of the gap in hardware sales, towards the end of the PS3/XB360 cycle the sales really dried up and it killed the industry. Streaming is still a relatively far way off, too many hick towns and underprivileged countries don't have the infrastructure to support streaming. Microsoft came out and said they won't be considering streaming services for the foreseeable future. Sony believe the PS5 will be the last console to support physical media though. I think once these new consoles land there will still be some legs in GAME but it's not a long term venture, it's days are numbered if they exist as they are today.

I worked at game the last time it went under and aye, there was no HW to sell. It relly pushed the vita but it wasn't enough and by then Sony due to their financial position made a deal where the units the sold were actually Sony's and it was just commission on sales. They did this so if they went under again the property would be returned to Sony and not part of the admin package.

I can't see a place for it in 10 years time.

Guest chopey

Its a shame we couldn't quite get it over the line, oh well, there's always the next transfer window.

Guest chopey

He works for Talksport doesn't he? I mean it wouldn't fucking surprise me if the cunt has moved the goalposts but I doubt Gough has seen anything :lol:

TBF he is mates with a load of multi-millionaires that he goes golfing with.

Guest godzilla

Its a shame we couldn't quite get it over the line, oh well, there's always the next transfer window.

So a fucking cricketer would have seen a private proof of funds email aye right

Guest godzilla

He works for Talksport doesn't he? I mean it wouldn't f***ing surprise me if the c*** has moved the goalposts but I doubt Gough has seen anything :lol:

TBF he is mates with a load of multi-millionaires that he goes golfing with.

Bollocks man  :lol: :lol:

Guest godzilla

Odin? Odin? Odinnnnnnn?

Ha ha just Odin and Godzilla who still think we will have some new owners anyday now  :lol:

Go on bore off