Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Not sure I believe the whole hidden debt piece added on top. That would have leaked long ago.

Unless Ashley has just dropped the bomb on them.  'Oh, you also need to pay the debt on top of the "agreed" terms....you have 2 weeks to agree before I start telling everyone you're time wasters'.

Fuck knows what's going on, but it won't end well regardless.

Guest godzilla

£350 million + the £100 million debt ????? plus advertising and merchandising rights ?????? what fuckin loon would do that.

It’s entirely believable tho. That’s the sad thing

Is it hell man nobody would even think about making a bid if that was the case. BZG stated they had agreed terms and there's not a chance that would be the case if the £111 million debt to Ashley was included

As if Ashley would tell them all the hidden clauses up front. :lol:

What a £111 million pound hidden clause  :idiot2:

12 years of Ashley and you’ve learned nothing. The takeover will collapse and it won’t be BZG’s fault

Where is your proof of this £111 million clause then, BZG are an international company dealing with many multi-million pound deals and you're honestly saying they will be hoodwinked by a hidden clause  ;D

Well for a start I didn’t say this was the case so I don’t need proof. All I said was it was believable as Ashley is a c*** and an idiot. Let’s not forget Ashley himsekf got stung with hidden debt coz he never bothered to do due dillegence.

BZG will have done due diligence though so why go on about Ashley not doing it, one is a total knacker and the other a professional international company. There is not a chance that there is a hidden clause for £111 million pounds worth of debt. A couple of weeks ago you were questioning people quoting the same twitter bollocks, ITKs and journalists sources and now you're jumping on the same bandwagon. If something official comes out (and it will) then we will know 100% sure either way. This place now however, is taking any source and going full rant like it's gospel.

I’m not jumping on any bandwagon. Fuck sake man. This ridiculous conversation is over a joke comment that it’s entirely believable that Ashley would try and pull something like that. You’ve read in to it that I think it’s fact when I’ve said no such thing. Am I less confident about a takeover happening? Yes, a lot less confident. I have no facts or figure to back up why I’m less confident. It just seems a lot less likely by the day

Here we go.  Fat Ash seeking clarity from bzg.  Next will come his declaration that they are time wasters and he won't waste any more money on lawyers dealing with the proposed sale.9

It’s only the tabloids, looks like FCB is distancing himself from a takeover by imposing time limits for the deal to be completed.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/788049/Newcastle-news-Mike-Ashley-takeover-deadline-Sheikh-Khaled-Bin-Zayed-Group-Rafa-Benitez

That entire 'story' is reporting what another journalist believes. No sources, no quotes, pure horseshit.

This has been carefully planned from start to finish.

In simple terms Ashley will NEVER leave while the goose continues to lay golden eggs for him.

Everyone fully expected the merchandise and advertising to raise its head eventually.

Rangers fans gave us a glimpse inside the tangled web that will piss every potential buyer off from now till the day he lies 6 foot under

Guest godzilla

The man made a public announcement, on live TV that Rafa would get every penny the club generated.  It's possible he told BZG that all debts will be wiped, but it would mean f*** all.

He didn't tell them though, he actually signed it.

Can anyone actually imagine and picture the headline that Ashley has sold the club  :lol:

Not gonna happen for a long time. Why should be when he has 50k condoning his vile regime

The world's most popular sport condones his vile regime. It's an unfortunate aspect of the modern game which they can't do anything about, so they just put us on TV more than any other club.

Think if Ashley calls off any deal, it would look so much worse than letting Rafa go. Atleast with Rafa, he was laying the blame at Rafa and some c***s especially in the media would go along with that plot.

But to block another takeover attempt using the 'I want what's best for the club' but at the same time he ain't doing anything much to help that cause would just make him even more foolish and it could be the final straw for even more people.

Here we go.  Fat Ash seeking clarity from bzg.  Next will come his declaration that they are time wasters and he won't waste any more money on lawyers dealing with the proposed sale.9

It’s only the tabloids, looks like FCB is distancing himself from a takeover by imposing time limits for the deal to be completed.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/788049/Newcastle-news-Mike-Ashley-takeover-deadline-Sheikh-Khaled-Bin-Zayed-Group-Rafa-Benitez

That entire 'story' is reporting what another journalist believes. No sources, no quotes, pure horseshit.

And your source to prove it’s horseshit is?

Daily Star = 🐎 💩

Guest Gonzo

Imaginary scenario. You’re driving through a town centre late one night and as you are parked at the traffic lights, a pissed up Mike Ashley bundles into the back seat of your car mistakingly believing that you were his Uber home.

He’s had a lot to drink and is barely conscious.

What would you do?

Imaginary scenario. You’re driving through a town centre late one night and as you are parked at the traffic lights, a pissed up Mike Ashley bundles into the back seat of your car mistakingly believing that you were his Uber home.

What would you do?

There's a scene in the Australian film Snowtown that would be worth re-enacting.

Daily Star = 🐎 💩

I’m not saying the Daily Star is accurate, however to claim it’s just horseshit without any source to support the assertion is quite frankly, horseshit.

What would you do?

Steal his phone. Phone his broker and sell all his SD shares for 1p

The man made a public announcement, on live TV that Rafa would get every penny the club generated.  It's possible he told BZG that all debts will be wiped, but it would mean fuck all.

The more I think about it the use of “whatever the club generates” was very deliberate. If this was ever challenged anywhere he could simply turn around and state that technically the club does not generate the premier league money. It’s prize money. On the other hand we do generate revenue from the sale of tickets and players. He’s an absolute bellend of the highest order and yes it’s only a technicality but that’s the type of moron he is

The man made a public announcement, on live TV that Rafa would get every penny the club generated.  It's possible he told BZG that all debts will be wiped, but it would mean fuck all.

The more I think about it the use of “whatever the club generates” was very deliberate. If this was ever challenged anywhere he could simply turn around and state that technically the club does not generate the premier league money. It’s prize money. On the other hand we do generate revenue from the sale of tickets and players. He’s an absolute bellend of the highest order and yes it’s only a technicality but that’s the type of moron he is

Sky money?

Guest Gonzo

Imaginary scenario. You’re driving through a town centre late one night and as you are parked at the traffic lights, a p*ssed up Mike Ashley bundles into the back seat of your car mistakingly believing that you were his Uber home.

What would you do?

There's a scene in the Australian film Snowtown that would be worth re-enacting.

Where’s Mick Taylor when you need him!

£350 million + the £100 million debt ????? plus advertising and merchandising rights ?????? what fuckin loon would do that.

It’s entirely believable tho. That’s the sad thing

Is it hell man nobody would even think about making a bid if that was the case. BZG stated they had agreed terms and there's not a chance that would be the case if the £111 million debt to Ashley was included

As if Ashley would tell them all the hidden clauses up front. :lol:

What a £111 million pound hidden clause  :idiot2:

12 years of Ashley and you’ve learned nothing. The takeover will collapse and it won’t be BZG’s fault

Where is your proof of this £111 million clause then, BZG are an international company dealing with many multi-million pound deals and you're honestly saying they will be hoodwinked by a hidden clause  ;D

Well for a start I didn’t say this was the case so I don’t need proof. All I said was it was believable as Ashley is a cunt and an idiot. Let’s not forget Ashley himself got stung with hidden debt coz he never bothered to do due dillegence.

Than it wasn't hidden debt was it, something isn't hidden just because you didn't look for it.

What would you do?

Re enact the scene from Pulp Fiction which results in a visit to Mr Wolf

Mr Wolf will then ask me if I saw the sign for Dead Ashley storage

What would you do?

giphy.gif

What would you do?

Re enact the scene from Pulp Fiction which results in a visit to Mr Wolf

Just drive him straight to the scrapyard.

A poster on NUFCBLOG.com (I know I know  :hmm:) Bambams they are called is claiming he has been told this morning that the deal with BZG is off as they dont have the funds. Claims it is directly from someone who you will see at the match with Ashley but mainly Charnley on regular basis. He has posted on there for a number of years.

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me its following the same path every other takeover has. We have had the whole Ashley wants to know where the Takeover is at and now we will get the whole they dont have the funds. It is so draining supporting NUFC with that Fat c*** as a owner.  :blackeye: :sad: :'(

I wouldn't believe anything anyone says on that blog they are all fantasists. Used to read it, don't waste your time.