Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

can't says where this is from, but -

bid is real, proof of funds in place, ashley happy with deal.

the hold up is with the premier league - they are investigating the source of the money, and also the family links to man city's owner.

the hold up is with the premier league - they are investigating the source of the money, and also the family links to man city's owner.

:frantic:

Guest godzilla

Neither would be a problem I wouldn't have thought, sorry mate but I always a bit dubious when the line 'is what I have heard but can't say anything'. Hope you're right.

"So called",fit and proper persons, now makes sense.

due the source i'm now 100% about the deal being real. no doubt at all.

i despise ashley but wont be blaming him if this falls through.

just depends on the premier league now.

Neither would be a problem I wouldn't have thought, sorry mate but I always a bit dubious when the line 'is what I have heard but can't say anything'. Hope you're right.

Huss is a decent bloke and not one to lie, I wouldnt have thought.

Guest godzilla

Huss is a decent bloke and not one to lie, I wouldnt have thought.

Nothing against Huss his source maybe genuine and correct, but I only believe something where I know the information is coming from i.e. the 2 statements, companies house

I want to believe. Hope you’re source is a good one! :thup:

I thought the Bin Zayed group had no relation to Mansour and it was the other guy the media was mistaking him for?

The latest was he is a very distant cousin and his grandfather apparently murdered sheik mansour’s grandfather who were brothers

Guest godzilla

A bit worried about how close is the family with City owners.

They're that close that the Granfather allegedly committed murder. They are pretty distant relatives and would have thought they have very little to do with each other. As for the money the Premier League accepted the likes of Abramovich and the Man City owner ok. The group know what the requirements are for passing the test and I wouldn't have thought they would have even bothered trying to buy the club if there was any problems in passing it.

The Premier League can fuck off if they kibosh this due to some distant links to the Man City lot.

Guest godzilla

The Premier League can f*** off if they kibosh this due to some distant links to the Man City lot.

I think if they did they would possibly be fighting a hefty legal case.

Investigating does not mean stopping it, I'm amused that due diligence actually happens more than anything but they should check, in case Mansour is just buying everyone with a bunch of convincing pseudonyms