Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Maybe Pete Graves likes convicted criminals who assault people. That's up to him, who he spends time with is not my business. No-one is asking him not to knock about with people who openly enjoy assaulting 65 year old men.

However to openly boast about how much he's a great guy when he knows it's going to get a reaction and then play the I'm so innocent (unlike Dennis was) card.

Not for me, Clive.

Another edifying day - it's an FA contact that would tell us if anything is progressing / being checked through today.

In the meantime hold on to what we were told and that is a deal is agreed. The logistics of which we are in the middle of via FA and both parties solicitors. An complicated and expensive hoax to run and would be for what?

Ok. Rafa can go off and coach his country now. Would rather him taking that job than him staying under Ashley who is just going to p*ss him off countless times again. No takeover and staying under Ashley would be such a painful ride again.

Always like the "Mike will only sell to someone who can take the club forward" line. We fucking hate his guts and the feeling is absolutely mutual. He would hate us to become successful after selling, even if he made a truckload of money in the process.

Where's Odin[/member]? Going on like it was a done deal  :lol:

Going to look very foolish when big mike is still at the wheel come August

Shut up man

:lol: truth hurts ey. I know I know

You can't go on like that spouting bollocks for weeks on end and then when it turns out to be total s*** not expect to be called out on it

If the takeover doesn’t happen you may have a point. You can’t go ‘calling someone out’ because you’ve decided it’s not happening in your wee head ya mad man

Ha ha fair one. I will come back in 11 days then

Or just don’t come back

This. Absolute shite craic.

They'll spin another "takeover tale" in January and the same fools will fall for it again. Ashley must be pissing himself laughing!

Who's spun a tale? And who's fooled? And who's gained? You will have to explain that fucking nonsense in more depth, please.

They'll spin another "takeover tale" in January and the same fools will fall for it again. Ashley must be pissing himself laughing!

Who's spun a tale? And who's fooled? And who's gained? You will have to explain that f***ing nonsense in more depth, please.

Ashley

90% of posters in this thread

Ashley

Hope that's cleared it up

Who's spun a tale? And who's fooled? And who's gained? You will have to explain that f***ing nonsense in more depth, please.

Ashley

Ashley

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He did well to get BZG to play along, I will give him that and pay for countless lawyers.

And how has he gained again? Missed that part. Oh aye he hasnt.

There seems to be some kind of narcissistic disorder among part of the fan base whereby any development relating to the club must somehow revolve around them and their opinion.

Guest chicken little

Ashley

Ashley

needs more absolutely shite groundhog day patter about looking forward to mark hughes being in charge for the first game of the season, mikkel beck playing up front etc.

3/10

Ashley

Ashley

Go for a fucking lie down for fucks sake, endless shite bags of shite.

Ashley

Ashley

Go for a f***ing lie down for f***s sake, endless s**** bags of s****.

He asked a question I answered it

Ashley

Ashley

Go for a f***ing lie down for f***s sake, endless s**** bags of s****.

He asked a question I answered it

Badly, with your usual weapons grade horseshit.

The fact that Sky have wheeled out Ashley's gimp again has sewn a massive seed of doubt in my mind about the takeover.

He's basically lining up the statement from the fat prick that although BZG met his valuation for the club, he didn't think they had the right motives for buying the club