Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

The club didn't sell him, his clause was met. And maybe, regardless of the takeover, Perez thought it was time for a new challenge.

That he chose Leicester as the new challenge is disappointing but La Liga clubs won't spend £30m on him so there's no choice for him.

Leicester are far more ambitious than us.

Aye it's not like they're Burnley.

Also more ambitious than us. In fact, every club in England is more ambitious than us.

South Shields have more ambition than us

I don't think there is a club in world football that set out to fail or reach bare minimum as we do. Ashley doesn't give two fucks if we get relegated as part of his model seems to be that we are in a position to spend to get back to where we are now which is just existing.

What we all should do is abandon that fucking club, let it rot and go pack grass roots clubs and help them grow. Gateshead, Hebburn or Shields for me

Samuel Brown

@sammyb9999ipad1

·

1h

Replying to

@AnythingNUFC

@thedambuster17

and

@nufc0416

Paper works being signed this afternoon, will be announced before 10pm. Trip to China is also being cancelled, will be confirmed once another team can be announced to take our place. New home fixtures are being looked at. Jose M is working hard on transfers as we speak

:frantic:

Samuel Brown

@sammyb9999ipad1

·

1h

Replying to

@AnythingNUFC

@thedambuster17

and

@nufc0416

Paper works being signed this afternoon, will be announced before 10pm. Trip to China is also being cancelled, will be confirmed once another team can be announced to take our place. New home fixtures are being looked at. Jose M is working hard on transfers as we speak

His next tweet said he took shrooms and LSD this morning so probably not the most reliable source

Samuel Brown

@sammyb9999ipad1

·

1h

Replying to

@AnythingNUFC

@thedambuster17

and

@nufc0416

His next tweet said he took shrooms and LSD this morning so probably not the most reliable source

Aye yea just saw :lol:

Samuel Brown

@sammyb9999ipad1

·

1h

Replying to

@AnythingNUFC

@thedambuster17

and

@nufc0416

We just putting any old random twitter rumours in here now

Samuel Brown

@sammyb9999ipad1

·

1h

Replying to

@AnythingNUFC

@thedambuster17

and

@nufc0416

We just putting any old random twitter rumours in here now

To be fair i think that's the first one i've done. :lol:

Guest chopey

In my opinion if the takeover was real Rafa and Perez would not have left and Ashley wouldn't have spent a few quid tarting up the directors area, it probably was real at some stage but once he asked for advertising and merchandise the buyers walked away.

It's in his best interest to keep the story going for season ticket sales and lack of incoming transfers but logically the deal is dead man and I've made my peace with that.

In my opinion if the takeover was real Rafa and Perez would not have left and Ashley wouldn't have spent a few quid tarting up the directors area, it probably was real at some stage but once he asked for advertising and merchandise the buyers walked away.

It's in his best interest to keep the story going for season ticket sales and lack of incoming transfers but logically the deal is dead man and I've made my peace with that.

The buyers could have announced it if FCB has walked away, surely?