Copa America 2019

Argentina are so thick when they go one down. Panic like fuck and leave nobody back for the counter. Reminds me of when Boca brought their keeper up for a corner with 7 minutes to go in the last Copa Libertadores final

so much fun tho innit, watching a man look at that screen, endless pens from pinball in the box. the beautiful game.

I literally didn't even know what they were checking until after it was given :lol:

Still no Dybala. 15 mins left. There should probably be like 10 minutes added on for all the stoppages.

Dybala ain't coming on. They're almost too attacking as it is

I’m never gonna get to see him and Messi together. He played 22 minutes at the World Cup.

Don't understand Paraguay. They have a much better chance of winning this than Colombia and take off Miggy and the admittedly s*** striker

Suppose it'll probably be Colombia's second team actually

Argentina are so thick when they go one down. Panic like fuck and leave nobody back for the counter. Reminds me of when Boca brought their keeper up for a corner with 7 minutes to go in the last Copa Libertadores final

It’s the engrained destructive culture and also employing coaches and managers that are clueless. That was the second ever competitive game for the manager. It’s mad.

the fact Argentina can't figure out a way to play Messi, Dybala and Aguero together is beyond me. Then add to that Icardi is banished from the team as well. Fucking ridiculous man.

the fact Argentina can't figure out a way to play Messi, Dybala and Aguero together is beyond me. Then add to that Icardi is banished from the team as well. Fucking ridiculous man.

Yeah seriously. This is a time in which the 433 three man front line is thriving and they go into the game with Aguero and Dybala on the bench. All you need to do is have the midfielders scurry about and have the the defenders pump it up to the front line ala Liverpool.