Copa America 2019

Muto probably “too old”. This team is for testing the young talents for Qatar 2022. Lots of U23 players. Their starting striker is a 20 years old university student.

That said, the “Japanese Messi” is really impressive. Kubo Takefusa.

Flip yelling at VAR later if Brazil lose this. :megusta:

I'm actually extremely confused why Coutinhos goal was disallowed.  Not that I really care as the result doesn't mean much anyways. Funny though, that  Venezuela has had 5 goals against them disallowed in two games, four of them thanks to VAR :lol:

nvm. the ball hits Firmino in an offside position.

Couldn’t believe how rigid Brazil were when they had the ball didn’t look like a Brazilian side at all.

It was like watching a Deschamps team full of stars but rigid as hell :anguish:

I seen the last half hour or so and it never really looked likely that they would get a winner. The only chance they created was the Coutinho goal that was ruled out. Still think they've got the individual brilliance to have a decent tournament.

Couldn’t believe how rigid Brazil were when they had the ball didn’t look like a Brazilian side at all.

It was like watching a Deschamps team full of stars but rigid as hell :anguish:

I honestly think Uruguay or Colombia are the best sides in South America at the moment they certainly are to watch

Uruguay have the best team, Brazil have the best collection, Argentina have the best player.

Messi is generally poor when I see him for Argentina.  You can blame 'the team isn't as good' but he just seems to wander around complaining, which doesn't exactly help 

Agree on Colombia and Uruguay. Whoever gets through out of Peru and Venezurla could be dark horses too

Why give the yellow card before seeing VAR? It's so fucking stupid giving a pen and yellow, then seeing VAR and not giving the pen and fucking taking away the yellow card you just gave ffs :lol:

Only ten minutes but actually think this is a bit better by Argentina. Look like an actual team for the first time I remember in ages. Paredes and Lo Celso has potential as a midfield