Joelinton

Stifler

Calling for Anderson to start here is mental imo, we went through this on here at the start of last season as well. Ours CMs had a bit of a slow start and people were screaming for Anderson to come in.

Edited by Nine

Are there any rumours as regards his fitness? Went off last week.

We're very good at keeping injuries quiet until the next game, is there any doubt around him?

If he's fit, he'll start.

3 minutes ago, Shak said:

Are there any rumours as regards his fitness? Went off last week.

We're very good at keeping injuries quiet until the next game, is there any doubt around him?

If he's fit, he'll start.

he’s sound :thup:

31 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Anderson has come on quite a bit since the start of last season

Enough to drop Joe for though? Not saying he hasn’t come on, he has. The amount of physicality we’d lose with that swap in midfield is huge.

Edited by Nine

2 minutes ago, Nine said:

Enough to drop Joe for though? Not saying he hasn’t come on, he has. The amount of physicality we’d lose with that swap in midfield is huge.

Plenty of posters here relishing the return of Willock, who do you think is favourite to give way to him? Joe put in a shocker last week, I spotted it after 10 minutes. If Elliot is going to start any games this is the kind of opportunity he'll be looking at. I'm interested in a Bruno, Sandro and Anderson midfield, who wouldn"t be 

11 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Plenty of posters here relishing the return of Willock, who do you think is favourite to give way to him? Joe put in a shocker last week, I spotted it after 10 minutes. If Elliot is going to start any games this is the kind of opportunity he'll be looking at. I'm interested in a Bruno, Sandro and Anderson midfield, who wouldn"t be 

Eddie Howe I’d imagine. 

1 minute ago, Holloway said:

The concept of a midfield 3 of Bruno, Tonali and Anderson, like I said about 3 posts up 

They are playing with you.  Chill out.  They are a right bunch of bastards on here ( Nice bastards).  I learned the hard way years ago and I'm still here.  I class some of them as family.

7 minutes ago, Holloway said:

The concept of a midfield 3 of Bruno, Tonali and Anderson, like I said about 3 posts up 

You’re talking to people like they’re dirt on the bottom of your shoe. You’re out of order. Joelinton isn’t getting dropped for Anderson so suck it up and move on Holloway. 

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

You’re talking to people like they’re dirt on the bottom of your shoe. You’re out of order. Joelinton isn’t getting dropped for Anderson so suck it up and move on Holloway. 

Once upon a time, did someone tell you that you were funny, a bit of a hoot?

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

See what I mean Holloway.  It may take a few years but be nice to them and they will embrace you.  Mr Raspberry is one of my best mates now.

Just now, Holloway said:

Once upon a time, did someone tell you that you were funny, a bit of a hoot?

Oh no!  You aren't listening to me are you?  These basta...... people are your friends man.  Tread carefully.