Joelinton

Stifler

Well, anyways, i feel better about this kind of signing with Almiron in the squad.  Without Almiron I could see him being really isolated and totally ineffectual.  Almiron's forward runs will open space for him and give him some service to work off of.  Hopefully Bruce will allow others to come forward in support.

The new Amr Zaki

Oh wow. Whatever happened to this guy?

Exploded onto the scene for that Wigan team. Really liked him at the time.

Scored for fun when he first came to the PL and then barely scored again for a decade after

36m on this spud man something very very fishy about it. We could have spent 16 on Rondon our player of the year then had 20m left for decent full back or centre midfielder

Beggars belief

Indeed and the 20million full back could have been the 'future profit' part of the deal if he was a decent young player with potential.

The new Amr Zaki

Oh wow. Whatever happened to this guy?

Exploded onto the scene for that Wigan team. Really liked him at the time.

Scored for fun when he first came to the PL and then barely scored again for a decade after

:lol:

Man, that was a random patch of form. He was such a powerful, explosive striker during that stint from what I recall.

Under Steve Bruce :lol:

Pretty sure Bruce won't be sitting on him during the games, so yes.

He will be directing the team to launch 50 yard Balls at him though and will drop him the second we get a bad result

Even under Pardew (a worse manager) the likes of Ba and Cabaye still managed to excel. Your post is so over the top.

But the point is nothing matters now, don't you agree?

If anything we want him to fail as we want SD United to fail.

People discussing signings, formations etc like it matters anymore is mad, and i have to question anyone doing so whether they fully understand what is going on.

I'm sorry like but I'll never bring myself to actively want my club to lose, if only because losing doesn't change anything. Ashley will still be here, the sports direct logos will still surround the stadium... If anything I feel like we're more likely to be sold by having a fluke season like the Pardew one and showing would-be investors the potential... Is renewing season tickets and buying merch a mugs game? Aye, it probably is. But ostracising fellow fans for wanting the club to do well? Nah, that's not on in my opinion. When you actively want the club to lose, when it means nothing to you, that's when Ashley won.

Newsflash ! Ashley won 11 years ago ...

Aye :lol: He won a long fucking time ago. He's just obliterated the club and no-one is doing anything.

But carry on wondering whether or not Big Jo Linton is good value for money, by all means.

What you doing mate?

Apart from angrily spamming a forum of course.

Genuinely asking. i have never seen this guy play before or even his clip on Youtube so how would most of you accepted him had he been signed under Rafa?

If we spend £50m on any player I'm going to accept it. That said, I think he might well be wasted under a manager who doesn't know how to make a team function well. I'd be a lot more confident Rafa would get the best out of him.

Under Steve Bruce :lol:

Pretty sure Bruce won't be sitting on him during the games, so yes.

He will be directing the team to launch 50 yard Balls at him though and will drop him the second we get a bad result

Even under Pardew (a worse manager) the likes of Ba and Cabaye still managed to excel. Your post is so over the top.

But the point is nothing matters now, don't you agree?

If anything we want him to fail as we want SD United to fail.

People discussing signings, formations etc like it matters anymore is mad, and i have to question anyone doing so whether they fully understand what is going on.

I'm sorry like but I'll never bring myself to actively want my club to lose, if only because losing doesn't change anything. Ashley will still be here, the sports direct logos will still surround the stadium... If anything I feel like we're more likely to be sold by having a fluke season like the Pardew one and showing would-be investors the potential... Is renewing season tickets and buying merch a mugs game? Aye, it probably is. But ostracising fellow fans for wanting the club to do well? Nah, that's not on in my opinion. When you actively want the club to lose, when it means nothing to you, that's when Ashley won.

Newsflash ! Ashley won 11 years ago ...

Aye :lol: He won a long fucking time ago. He's just obliterated the club and no-one is doing anything.

But carry on wondering whether or not Big Jo Linton is good value for money, by all means.

What you doing mate?

Apart from angrily spamming a forum of course.

:rolleyes:

I've done plenty "mate", but nowadays? I am now doing fuck all, because nobody else is interested in doing anything to save their club.

Maybe Big Jo will knock in 8 goals this season and bring back the magic though? Who knows.

SEMTEX[/member] maybe some of us are just fucking tired of trying to do something and it not work. Or maybe some of us now have other priorities in life, like children that make time less readily available. Or maybe some of us, live in a different country and just can't do as much anymore given the time and distance and the prior mentioned new things that have changed in one's life.

There is no right or wrong answer. Just keep focusing on MA being gone one day via some divine intervention. The fact he hasn't sold this summer has me shook, i seriously thought it was happening!

I'm at the stage now when I'm not really bothered about players. If we lose Perez, Longstaff or Rondon...meh. It'll be funny watching Bruce trying to keep the ship afloat.

If we buy someone for £36m, it will still be interesting to watch a decent player in a Newcastle shirt.

Winning or losing doesn't really mean that much any more, it's now going to be a form of morbid amusement.