Joelinton

Stifler

Gives a f***?

Who gives a f***

Getting tiresome now.  If you don't give a f*** then don't open the thread, no need to have the same s*** spammed everywhere every day.

Disagree. Everything needs to be pointed towards the source of the problem. f***s should not be given about this. No-one should be discussing anything other than the removal of Mike Ashley.

Go start an Ashleyout forum and bore yourself to death saying the same thing over and over again then.

We have an Ashley sympathiser. Bet you still go to games

Aye, i'm there every home game with me pint and pie for a couple hours with the lads away from the missus.

:lol:

Gives a fuck?

Who gives a fuck

Getting tiresome now.  If you don't give a fuck then don't open the thread, no need to have the same shit spammed everywhere every day.

It's all so weird now.

I feel like MA has even succeeded in killing this forum.

They might as well shut it down.

No way is it 50m+  :lol:

We're down 5 players (Rondon, Perez, Diame, Kenedy and Joselu). Not that all of them are a big loss like, but our squad is tiny with absolute no depth.

If we spend 50m of our reported 90m budget on a striker who scored 7 league goals last summer, then we're truly fucked.

Gives a f***?

Who gives a f***

Getting tiresome now.  If you don't give a f*** then don't open the thread, no need to have the same s*** spammed everywhere every day.

Disagree. Everything needs to be pointed towards the source of the problem. f***s should not be given about this. No-one should be discussing anything other than the removal of Mike Ashley.

Go start an Ashleyout forum and bore yourself to death saying the same thing over and over again then.

We have an Ashley sympathiser. Bet you still go to games

Everyone on here hates Mike Ashley pal. Theres really no need to panic about who does or doesn't, because if you put a poll up right now, it will be over 90%, because you always get the jokers, and mackems who use fake accounts making up the rest of the percentages.

My only interest in this player, is the fee is ridiculous, and what can he offer us goals wise now we flogged 3 players with nearly 30 goals.

I just think everything we do is fucking stupid, and Scouts have bigger roles than experienced footballing managers at this club, because what their role is, is very similar to how Ashley runs his tat shops. They go in hunt for something on the cheap that will turn a profit quickly,  instead of Ashley investing in his manager long term, and being patient to see the bigger picture, where investment could bring success,  trophies Europe etc, that's where the real money lies.

This daft fucker runs his club like his shops, everything is a comodity. I'm just interested in his latest Brazilian stock.

No way is it 50m+  :lol:

We're down 5 players (Rondon, Perez, Diame, Kenedy and Joselu). Not that all of them are a big loss like, but our squad is tiny with absolute no depth.

If we spend 50m of our reported 90m budget on a striker who scored 7 league goals last summer, then we're truly f***ed.

Were you expecting more players after this?

Something seriously fucking fishy about all this if they do end up signing him for the figures being quoted. The lad scored seven goals ffs. Why (and, more pressingly, who) wants him so badly? ???

Something seriously fucking fishy about all this if they do end up signing him for the figures being quoted. The lad scored seven goals ffs. Why (and, more pressingly, who) wants him so badly? ???

Is this one of the reasons Rafa left . Anyway at that money it is ridiculous. When we are spending this type of money we should all be over the moon but it isn't right and something is at play.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

This club makes zero sense. Nada.

TBF, supporting a sports team makes zero sense, yet here we are.

Is this a sports team? I thought we were a marketing strategy now

Our head of recruitment who seems to think he knows better than Rafa Benitez :lol:

George Caulkin said Rafa liked the player but thought the fee was ridiculous and better spent on multiple players.

Has the same agent as Saint-Maximin who we've also been linked with and Olivier Kemen.

Can't see us getting Saint-Maximin although if we did he would absolutely be another Cabella and Thauvin. Wouldn't be surprised if we get Oliver Burke.