Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

Wildcard time, a sort game week from Tuesday followed by a double game week the week after.

Too early. Wait until right before the gameweek starts due to covid changes etc.

Also, even if the cup games are played this weekend, there's a good chance there'll be injuries etc.

Wildcard time, a sort game week from Tuesday followed by a double game week the week after.

Too early. Wait until right before the gameweek starts due to covid changes etc.

Also, even if the cup games are played this weekend, there's a good chance there'll be injuries etc.

You can make unlimited changes right up until the game week starts

You can make unlimited changes right up until the game week starts

Ah fair enough.

I've played my free hit to make the best use of this GW, really concerned about Spurs v Villa being PP'd though which means a waste of nearly £20m with Son and Kane in my team.

When normally do they make the decision to cancel games? Surely they'd have to confirm before tomorrow afternoon?

I've played my free hit to make the best use of this GW, really concerned about Spurs v Villa being PP'd though which means a waste of nearly £20m with Son and Kane in my team.

When normally do they make the decision to cancel games? Surely they'd have to confirm before tomorrow afternoon?

In exactly the same position even down to worrying about the same 2 players. Unfortunately I don't think there's much you can do to mitigate the risk as a couple of games recently have been cancelled with just a few hours notice. I've tried to put players on the bench that might play but even that's been pretty challenging tbh as didn't have much budget for the bench.

It's a unique season - I think Everton v Man City and Spurs v Fulham were cancelled within the few hours before kick off. I think an announcement is expected today though, as there's a chance that Spurs v Fulham could be moved (at the very last minute) to Wednesday to replace their Villa match.

Chaos, basically :lol:

In exactly the same position even down to worrying about the same 2 players. Unfortunately I don't think there's much you can do to mitigate the risk as a couple of games recently have been cancelled with just a few hours notice. I've tried to put players on the bench that might play but even that's been pretty challenging tbh as didn't have much budget for the bench.

:lol: Such a shit situation isn't it? Leave them in, the game gets PP'd. Leave them out and they get pulled on child sex charges after smashing Villa's kids (with 20pts each to boot).

[emoji38] Such a shit situation isn't it? Leave them in, the game gets PP'd. Leave them out and they get pulled on child sex charges after smashing Villa's kids (with 20pts each to boot).

[emoji38] if they get bonus nonce points I'll be furious.