The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Pretty much ruined the game. Fuckin idiot keeper

Not fussed mate , didn’t put money on it just some bets that looked good , don’t bet on footy I know fuk all about tbh, plus I vowed no more bets this year  :lol:

Not fussed mate , didn’t put money on it just some bets that looked good , don’t bet on footy I know fuk all about tbh, plus I vowed no more bets this year  :lol:

How is it a bet that looks good if you know fuck all about it? ???

I meant in terms of watching it.

How is it a bet that looks good if you know f*** all about it? ???

No idea  :lol: stop psycho analysing stuff ffs , the goals over 2.5 in first half was a good looking bet, turns out a load of bollocks  :lol:

I meant in terms of watching it.

Aye, got bored after 25 mins .

That's it, after a terrible week of betting once these two Spanish games are over today I'm betting no more this year.

2021 tho, I reckon that could be the year of Ben.

£2.87 win from £1 ..............roll on 2021

Had the same player card double as you gdm. Nunez booked along with 8 others. Le Normand booted the ball away, no card. Sound.

Aye frustrating.

Went lejeune & oier in next game

Budamir & Joselu 2+ shots on target each

:coolsmiley: £105 good end to the year

What is the podcast out of interest?

I listen to the not the top 20 betting show every Thursday for ideas on the championship down

It's the We Love Betting podcast on this feed:

The Gambla Scottish ones on there are decent as well.

Cheers mate I’ll check them out. I’m out walking on my own for 5 hours at work so all I listen to is podcasts

Check out the ntt20 one if you are into straight accumulators. I started listening to their main show when we got relegated and kept on their betting show they know their stuff about the lower leagues

The trampled bet podcast is good too but include very obscure leagues and very short prices

:thup:

Mark O'Haire who presents the WLB podcast is a really useful follow on Twitter, before each weekend he tweets out a load of card stats, e.g. which teams in Europe and England are picking up 2+ cards most regularly and the one I find the most useful, which games the most card friendly refs are doing.