The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

FA Cup has been a graveyard for card bets but this should be a hard-fought game and Pawson remains in good form.

Double: Maguire & Evans - 20/1 Betfair

Trixie: Ndidi, Pogba & Telles - treble is 170/1 B365

Yaaas mate. Thank you. Copied the Maguire Evans double. A bit like my Fernandinho & Allan one yesterday, seems so obvious when you think about it

Marriner :anguish: Everywhere had it down as Pawson.

Finding out it was Marriner put me off having a bet, and it's been a fucking card fest. :lol: Sums up my current luck.

Well done those on Maguire and Evans.

Do you guys usually just go £1/2 on booking doubles? I know £5 was previously mentioned but is that a one off?

All relative. Whether it's £1, £10 or £100 all relative to the person's individual situation and what they can afford to lose.

Do you guys usually just go £1/2 on booking doubles? I know £5 was previously mentioned but is that a one off?

Depends on the odds and how much I’ve won/lost really but I’m usually a fiver but as Neil says it’s all relative

All relative. Whether it's £1, £10 or £100 all relative to the person's individual situation and what they can afford to lose.

Depends on the odds and how much I’ve won/lost really but I’m usually a fiver but as Neil says it’s all relative

Cheers.

Whining about the referee appointment pays off again :lol:

Evans SOT away from landing this one! Didn’t get near it tbf. 

660-CC5-A3-4885-47-CA-A044-F50-A8-F7-D4206.jpg

Outstanding picks But so unlucky. Well in on the double again

Isn't Sanson basically the #10 in this formation? 11/1 for 2+ SOT.

Also Sanson and Lucas 2+ SOT 127/1.

Came on as a ‘shuttler’ against us.

Ta. Might wait see where he's lining up. Still would think he'll be near goal enough though to give it a chance.