The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

I usually avoid EFL cards and I'll probably wish I had later but couple of games I like today.

Watford and Birmingham are the two most booked teams in the Championship. A card each and 3+ match cards is 10/11, 2 cards each is 7/2.

South Wales derby later too (5 and 7 in the booking table), 2 cards each 21/10 - last two meetings, including one with no fans, have finished 4-2 on yellows (a red in one of those too)

Player-wise, Maxime, Hughes and Sarr look the value in the early game so I've got the trixie on that, will edit if any aren't playing. Sarr has 6 in his last 20 so 7/1 looks the stand-out price there.

Rancid day too. Followed Wullies 2 games for 2 cards each, thought Watford game was near enough there with a card each first half. Cue absolutely nothing 2nd half, cool.

Also had a bet builder treble let down by Stuttgart not scoring against 10 men for 80 minutes, first time they've blanked in ages. So yeah. :lol:

Good news is I get to see us get mullered here.

Bacuna looks a mad price to score for Cardiff. Scored twice in his last start. 17/2 anytime, 100/1 for a brace.

Glutton for punishment. Again hes playing far further forward than he used to. Had 3 shots in the last game but couldn't find the net.

10/1 today, convinced its been priced up like he's a full back still.

Bacuna looks a mad price to score for Cardiff. Scored twice in his last start. 17/2 anytime, 100/1 for a brace.

Glutton for punishment. Again hes playing far further forward than he used to. Had 3 shots in the last game but couldn't find the net.

Tipped up by someone on Oddschecker 3 weeks in a row

Tipped up by someone on Oddschecker 3 weeks in a row

Yeah. he sometimes highlights some good angles. Some I agree with some I don't. This one I agree with but if no luck today will be leaving him (so get on him next game).