The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

I read that last night, what a bet. Seen the prices he had on some of those horses :) 25/1 on Bob Olinger went off odds on lol!

His bet slip was posted on twitter he has £20K in his Betfair account as it stands  :kasper:

I read that last night, what a bet. Seen the prices he had on some of those horses :) 25/1 on Bob Olinger went off odds on lol!

His bet slip was posted on twitter he has £20K in his Betfair account as it stands  :kasper:

Rather than cash out, he could use the £20K to lay the bet.

I must admit, I'd probably have cashed out though.

I'd cash out for sure £275K is life changing for me, given how much of a favourite Envoi Allen is though today you would be tempted to let it run. I'm guessing with £20K in his account he is a serious gambler and £275K may not be life changing for him.

We look far too long at 6s on Saturday. Brighton are rightfully favourites, but for two struggling teams it's a ridiculous price. It wouldn't totally suprise me if Brighton dominate and we shithouse a 0-1.

The DNB and double chance options have to be worth a look.

We look far too long at 6s on Saturday. Brighton are rightfully favourites, but for two struggling teams it's a ridiculous price. It wouldn't totally suprise me if Brighton dominate and we shithouse a 0-1.

Was thinking the same when I saw it posted in the match-thread. I think we'll get beat but it's not absolutely set in stone like the bookies seen to think IMO.

We MAY scrape a draw but nothing points to a win, nothing, hence the odds are right tbh.

However good luck if you dare

We MAY scrape a draw but nothing points to a win, nothing, hence the odds are right tbh.

However good luck if you dare

Looking at it objectively though, it's 16th v 17th, one point separating them. I'd be too scared of the draw to back us outright, but I'd have thought we'd be closer to 3/1. The punters must have been piling on Brighton.

I won £2.87 with my free Paddypower bet today so I've gone for a daft both teams to be awarded a penalty in the Rangers, Man U and Spurs games £0.41 patent wins £3600