The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

It makes me laugh when people say they want refereeing consistency. Until you bet on cards I don't think you realise just how differently games are managed between refs, I didn't anyway. Wish Mike Dean had been at bloody Selhurst Park.

6 minutes ago, Wullie said:

It makes me laugh when people say they want refereeing consistency. Until you bet on cards I don't think you realise just how differently games are managed between refs, I didn't anyway. Wish Mike Dean had been at bloody Selhurst Park.

So true. Here’s hoping for an Evans card in 2nd half 

1 hour ago, Nate said:

Soucek & Ndidi cards - 25/1

And some optimistic trebles with Tielemans and Lingard added in, given the ref and the occasion.

Nice one. I’ve got two halves now 

Edited by gdm

1 hour ago, Nate said:

Soucek & Ndidi cards - 25/1

And some optimistic trebles with Tielemans and Lingard added in, given the ref and the occasion.

Went with that, good shout. 

The point made about the ref made it all the more obvious [emoji38]

Edited by mighty__mag

If you watch it back, Lingard is the one with the ball and it pans to Dean putting away his card as he's already taken his name. Then, he rolls the ball to Masuaku. To me it seems like Lingard but we'll see.

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

If you watch it back, Lingard is the one with the ball and it pans to Dean putting away his card as he's already taken his name. Then, he rolls the ball to Masuaku. To me it seems like Lingard but we'll see.

I’m fairly sure sky get told fairly quickly who it was probably via the 4th official. Every official source has it as masuaku

Edited by gdm