The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

I fuckin love Boxing Day football ?

What’ve you won because all the ones you’ve posted in here have lost have they not?

I don’t want to start a lot of shit.

Always loved the Boxing Day football :)

I’m all ears.

I dread to think how many bets you lose that you don't post in here gdm

Why do u care? I know for a fact there’s people on here that bet far more than me. It’s all budgeted. I only bet what I’ve won. My wages don’t get touched.

I only really post card bets & shots on target in here which are unpredictable at best and the odd skyboost

I get accused of lying. I proved the winning bets then I get accused of betting too much :lol:

Love this place. All I said was I love Boxing Day football. Relax and enjoy your day :)

I only really post card bets & shots on target in here which are unpredictable at best and the odd skyboost

I get accused of lying. I proved the winning bets then I get accused of betting too much :lol:

Love this place. All I said was I love Boxing Day football. Relax and enjoy your day :)

GDM it’s a betting thread to post tips and bets , most of what you post loses, like me  :lol:

You were told the other day how folk get annoyed when you then come on and say what a day you’ve had, you seemed to accept what you were doing was a  thing of bragging , you seemed to accept it looked like it, then low and behold you go and do it agsin , for about the 3rd/4th time.  :lol:

Whst do I care? Couldn’t give a fuck , but you keep doing it and you bite when folk pull you up, fucks sake man take the hint  :lol:

Friendly observation yet again .

GDM it’s a betting thread to post tips and bets , most of what you post loses, like me  :lol:

You were told the other day how folk get annoyed when you then come on and say what a day you’ve had, you seemed to accept what you were doing was a  thing of bragging , you seemed to accept it looked like it, then low and behold you go and do it agsin , for about the 3rd/4th time.  :lol:

Whst do I care? Couldn’t give a fuck , but you keep doing it and you bite when folk pull you up, fucks sake man take the hint  :lol:

Friendly observation yet again .

All I said was I love Boxing Day football.

I haven’t even said I’ve won anything ffs :lol:

Carlisle you spunkpits! Rattled. Had 20 bar 4 fold to win 110. Everything looking great throughout day. Checked 85 mins and Carlisle were winning 3-1. Checked at full time. 3-3. Triggered here.

Put a £3 treble on Lincoln, Oxford and fuking Gateshead, Blyth are s*** yet came from behind twice , I give the f*** up  :lol: (no I won’t )

lbg26NC.png

I had no idea what i was doing with a £5 free Betfair exchange horse racing bet, so i just picked my favourite number  :lol:

That saved my day, cracking race as well Bryony Frost road a cracking race, first woman to win the King George

lbg26NC.png

I had no idea what i was doing with a £5 free Betfair exchange horse racing bet, so i just picked my favourite number  :lol:

That saved my day, cracking race as well Bryony Frost road a cracking race, first woman to win the King George

I'll take your word for it, i just went for number 4  :lol:

Anyway Martinelli is a great price again for 2+ shots on target 15/2

:coolsmiley: Hello  :whistle:

Love Boxing Day football

Then why the fuck didn't you post it in the other games match thread? Why the betting thread?

Why would I post about martinelli 2+ shots on target on the other games thread ya dafty

Anyway Martinelli is a great price again for 2+ shots on target 15/2

:coolsmiley: Hello  :whistle:

Love Boxing Day football

Then why the fuck didn't you post it in the other games match thread? Why the betting thread?

Why would I post about martinelli 2+ shots on target on the other games thread ya dafty

I'm talking about your 'I love boxing day' comment.