The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

I might try these goals n cards thing.

GDM what is a Abam goal and Carol card please as I dont know where you use.sorry to ask unless anyone else can let me know please

Aubameyang goal and carroll card is just over 8/1 with betfair

Cheers mate that will do me

Tomorrow's bet the bookies got wrong for me is Arsenal and Newcastle over 1 card each 10/3

9/2 now, the bookies must be expecting a pre-season type game 4/5 for over 0 cards each

Canny night

Tuanzebe card @ 7/1 (Skybet)

Quite simply, he's been booked on every one of his last 4 starts and has the tricky Sarr up against him who I suspect will be keen to impress.

I'd urge you to ignore the logic though due to my current form. I couldn't resist the price myself, mind.

Tuanzebe card @ 7/1 (Skybet)

Quite simply, he's been booked on every one of his last 4 starts and has the tricky Sarr up against him who I suspect will be keen to impress.

I'd urge you to ignore the logic though due to my current form. I couldn't resist the price myself, mind.

I went him & Hughes 69/1

Williams & Chalobah 17/1

Much the same at the moment mate - the Tuanzebe card is the first return I've had in a while hence having a quiet few days. Consistently close but no cigar and more than 1 booking bet where a player very clearly should have been booked and got away with it. Utterly infuriating.

2 bits of value GDM around for me Newport at 13/2 home to Brighton who will weaken their team and 16/1 Crawley at home to Leeds , again Crawley play decent stuff, both worth a couple of quid .

Even a draw double 33/1 .

The rest look like very short priced easy wins .