The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Had Leeds for 5+ corners and PP are trying to bump me. They showed that corner bang on HT all the way through HT and the whole of the second half. They've then scrubbed it after the final whistle. I know it's probably in the small print that they can do it but why show it as counting for over an hour? Seems dodgy  :hmm:

Soucek

Raphinia

Sterling

All to score 33/1

There’s 2 in already

That’s 2 in after 15 mins!

Unreal picks those two! Fingers crossed for later

Cheers! I have had soucek in a fair bit lately he’s a big goal threat!

Outstanding bet that, nice work!

Feels like a mug's game (moreso than usual I mean) backing cards in the PL at the minute. It's absolutely mad how big the difference is between the PL and the rest of Europe when it comes to bookings.

Feels like a mug's game (moreso than usual I mean) backing cards in the PL at the minute. It's absolutely mad how big the difference is between the PL and the rest of Europe when it comes to bookings.

Tend to agree, depends on the refs really. I might start being more particular and only backing games with Tierney, Pawson and Dean.

Shots on target is where it's at. Ajayi 13/2 for 1, Cancelo was 22/1 for 2 which I also pondered and didn't back.

Tend to agree, depends on the refs really. I might start being more particular and only backing games with Tierney, Pawson and Dean.

Shots on target is where it's at. Ajayi 13/2 for 1, Cancelo was 22/1 for 2 which I also pondered and didn't back.

I usually look out for Tierney, Atwell, Dean and Coote. Bankes isn't bad either.

I was on your double, great work from Neil[/member] with Ajayi.

Already got my eye for the free Betfair tenner on the WBA Fulham game on Saturday. Lookman is usually around 7/2 for 2 shots (landed in 6 of his last 13) and if Ajayi's even down ~4/1 because of the opposition, that's around 35/1. Phenomenal value. 

Aye, even Attwell had his first cardless game in over two years this evening.

I wonder if there’s anything in fixture congestion causing the games to be of a lower intensity or whether it’s just plain leniency.

Ademola Lookman 9/2 for 2+ SOT tonight looks tasty.

Westwood/Cash card double 14/1, Tielemans/Godfrey card double, 20/1.

Long shot (if they play): Reece James 2+ SOT, Thiago Silva 1+ SOT, Ruben Neves 1+ SOT 141/1