The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Verratti 2+ SOT (I know, he doesn't shoot) a stonking 66/1 on Coral. Can't not.

KDB and Di Maria 2+ 32/1 if both start. Cancelo and Neymar 2+ 45/1 also.

Edited by Pilko

2 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Anyone who bets with skybet ? They have an offer for the Man C PSG game.

If you have a £10 bet in running during the first half they will give you a £10 in running bet for the second half. You have to opt in first.

Just to let you know for the future, they way they word it is deceiving. That free bet doesn't have to be used in the second half and doesn't have an expiry. Don't feel like you need to rush and place it on something. 

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Just to let you know for the future, they way they word it is deceiving. That free bet doesn't have to be used in the second half and doesn't have an expiry. Don't feel like you need to rush and place it on something. 

Yes mate, I did know that as I've done the bet before and used the free bet for something else. I just didn't want to say that as i wasn't 100% sure they would let every account holder do that.  But thanks anyway, i now now it's safe to do that all the time. O0

I'll have a couple of player card double-doubles tonight, think there's a big possibility of cards given the teams, the stakes and the refs. Got 2 cards each in both at nearly 5/1 too.

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

I'll have a couple of player card double-doubles tonight, think there's a big possibility of cards given the teams, the stakes and the refs. Got 2 cards each in both at nearly 5/1 too.

On form, Ibanez/McTominay far too big at 33s. Ibanez has 5 in his last 7 (2 of those in one game) and is 4/1.

19 minutes ago, Wullie said:

On form, Ibanez/McTominay far too big at 33s. Ibanez has 5 in his last 7 (2 of those in one game) and is 4/1.

Stuck Ibañez in with shots OT from Bruno and Cavani.

Saka, Pepe, Chukwueze SOT + Chambers card 

Had a couple bets on the horses today and topped it up with a couple odds on selections to get it up to £20 return.

Everything came in, except Barca @ 1/10. :lol: Serves me fucking right, £19 cash out in play too ffs.