The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Will two reds not do ?

Nah I had Burnley to score in both halves, Burnley to take 3 corners in each half and Norwich to get 1 card in each half @ 50/1. The Norwich 2nd half card the only let down

Had 10 on the boost today which was a lovely win.

Arsenal were 11/5 to win after 40 mins (1-0 up) and 6/1 to win -1 after about 50-odd minutes. Insane value which made my other shit 3pm picks a distant memory.

I had the same slip on but only 28/1. I also had an in-play worth £36 which only needed a goal at Brentford between 30:00 and 39:59, the ball literally hit the net on exactly 40:00, can't believe it. :lol:

Need a goal in the first-half of Brentford v Barnsley game to win a 34/1 shot on over 0.5 in the first-half of all Championship games.

5 minutes to go.

Haha I’ve got same bet on and goal in both halves of each game at 250/1

For what it's worth, if you're ever doing those league bets, it's best to build them yourself as Skybet are shithouses. You could get 60/1 for all games over 1.5 and 600/1 for a goal in both halves .

I use to do them a lot in the French leagues, saw the prices today and annoyed I didn't go for it.

For what it's worth, if you're ever doing those league bets, it's best to build them yourself as Skybet are shithouses. You could get 60/1 for all games over 1.5 and 600/1 for a goal in both halves .

I use to do them a lot in the French leagues, saw the prices today and annoyed I didn't go for it.

I've also had them void a whole bet that came in as on bet was rained off. If you do it individually you'll be fine.

Well done winners.