The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

My underdog Lucky 15s have been useless recently, but completely spawned into a massive online slots win with the last £2 in my PokerStars account.  So yeah. not based on any shrewd playing of the markets but just dumbly pressing a button and watching money go brrrrrr.

vkWE17t.png

Still not managed to withdraw this yet, it's been pending for ages and they've now asked me to verify my account with extra security things, so they want a passport, bills banks statements (which is tricky cos it's all online now).  I've sent a photo of my passport but just realised it expired a few months ago and obviously can't even get a new one before of the apocalypse.

My underdog Lucky 15s have been useless recently, but completely spawned into a massive online slots win with the last £2 in my PokerStars account.  So yeah. not based on any shrewd playing of the markets but just dumbly pressing a button and watching money go brrrrrr.

vkWE17t.png

Still not managed to withdraw this yet, it's been pending for ages and they've now asked me to verify my account with extra security things, so they want a passport, bills banks statements (which is tricky cos it's all online now).  I've sent a photo of my passport but just realised it expired a few months ago and obviously can't even get a new one before of the apocalypse.

You should be able to download your household Bills, and then send them in via their upload docs page.

Driving licence I scanned into my comp and sent mine in that way.

Took nearly a week to pay me out when I won.

Gonna get on getting a new passport but I'm arguing the toss that it should be paid anyway.  When I asked "Michal" in the live chat about this bit he disconnected on me.

https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/news-action-and-statistics/News/new-rules-to-make-online-gambling-in-britain-fairer-and-safer

In addition, the changes will mean that operators cannot demand that customers submit ID as a condition of cashing out, if they could have asked for that information earlier.

Yeah, will have to, just hope my funds can stay in pending withdrawal indefinitely until then cos its gonna take forever with the Covid backlog

They should stay pending, just stay in contact with them as much as possible, record and log every contact as well.

Print the live chats, do everything you can to keep any evidence, just in case you need it.

When you get your new passport, if they refuse to pay out then, the next move would usually be to http://www.ibas-uk.com/

Imo you don't have too much to worry about, just get your passport and everything should be OK.

Yeah, will have to, just hope my funds can stay in pending withdrawal indefinitely until then cos its gonna take forever with the Covid backlog

They should stay pending, just stay in contact with them as much as possible, record and log every contact as well.

Print the live chats, do everything you can to keep any evidence, just in case you need it.

When you get your new passport, if they refuse to pay out then, the next move would usually be to http://www.ibas-uk.com/

Imo you don't have too much to worry about, just get your passport and everything should be OK.

Thing is, I don't really want to delay the passport of someone who really needs it just to jump through hoops for these dicks.  When i go to apply it says

Passport applications and coronavirus (COVID-19)

It is taking longer than usual to process applications because of coronavirus.

Do not apply unless one of the following applies:

you’re travelling before September 2020

you need a passport urgently for compassionate reasons, for example if a family member has died, or for government business

Guest chopey

£5 free bet on Paddy Power to use in the Premiership games.

Gonna use mine on an Arsenal, Burnley double 4/1.

Thing is, I don't really want to delay the passport of someone who really needs it just to jump through hoops for these dicks.  When i go to apply it says

Passport applications and coronavirus (COVID-19)

It is taking longer than usual to process applications because of coronavirus.

Do not apply unless one of the following applies:

you’re travelling before September 2020

you need a passport urgently for compassionate reasons, for example if a family member has died, or for government business

Book a holiday with the winnings  ;)

For what it's worth, if you're ever doing those league bets, it's best to build them yourself as Skybet are shithouses. You could get 60/1 for all games over 1.5 and 600/1 for a goal in both halves .

I use to do them a lot in the French leagues, saw the prices today and annoyed I didn't go for it.

How do you do this? Bet365 only let u do 4 selections in betbuilder

For what it's worth, if you're ever doing those league bets, it's best to build them yourself as Skybet are shithouses. You could get 60/1 for all games over 1.5 and 600/1 for a goal in both halves .

I use to do them a lot in the French leagues, saw the prices today and annoyed I didn't go for it.

How do you do this? Bet365 only let u do 4 selections in betbuilder

Worked it out. Decent shout btw. Did goal in both halves of each game sky bet 80/1. Betvictor 150/1

£5 free bet on Paddy Power to use in the Premiership games.

Gonna use mine on an Arsenal, Burnley double 4/1.

I put West Ham in mine, had to at 2/1, think I did Arsenal, Man Utd, Everton and Burnley in my 5 fold, just under £200 back if it came in.