Scott Parker is ....

Crumpy Gunt

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,31803.0.html

Just over a month ago, he was our favourite outfield player...

So people can't change their opinions now? Goodness  bluesigh.gif

For the record: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,31446.0.html

A lot of people shot me to bits then, wonder how many would now. I didn't just start thinking that then however, I've always thought Parker was over-rated.

To be honest i reckon parker needs the bad habbits coached out of him(as does any player), surely some of the blame should lay at the feet of the coaching staff?

I don't care if your name is thierry henry, if parts of your game are weak they need to be worked on.

Do managers/fans always expect to  buy the finished article when they sign a player?...... well it's not realistic. For me scotty has a lions heart and when he's at his best we all know what he can do, but it's up to him and the coaches to see the flaws in his game and improve on them.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,31803.0.html

Just over a month ago, he was our favourite outfield player...

Aye, some real fickle people around here, mate.

BTW Are you 'Scotty' or are you his dad?

If you're Scotty, why don't you F*** off in January?

If you're his dad, why didn't you buy a blob?

Wow. Great reply. Fucker.

Tut tut. Bit touchy there, like.

Can Superbore not go a single day without slagging someone off? You do realise that you offer nothing positive to this forum?

bluesleep.gif

Can Superbore not go a single day without slagging someone off? You do realise that you offer nothing positive to this forum?

bluesleep.gif

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

OMG it's the stalker.  :roll:  At least you just contributed the biggest laugh in ages, this coming from you of all people. You usually offer NOTHING at all.

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

It's Roeder to blame with any lack of effect by Parker, he's the one insisting he be converted from what was a very good DM last season to captian stormtrooper this season

you don't think it's Parker knocking down Roeder's door to be the Toon's Ronaldhino?

Parker can't play the defensive role.

Load of crap as usual.

What do you call his 2 performances against Arsenal last season? Especially the away game.

How about his performance for Chelsea at SJP in the league cup few years ago? If Parker wasn't playing in that game, we would have knocked them out.

Remind me again, Parker did actually play at the Emirates few weeks ago, didn't he?

Fulham scored two quick goals as soon as he went off the field, didn't he?

BTW, how's Bowyer doing?

Or even better if Shepherd could find the receipt, take Parker back and exchange him for Bridge.

And Baba, wouldn't get anything for him but the sheer fact we would be inflicting him on their star-studded squad would be enough for me :D

Play Parker or Butt as the defensive midfielder but not both, and make sure Parker knows that Emre is our midfield playmaker.

Emre was just hitting top form and I think it was down to Roeder massaging the Turks ego by telling him that he was the man to pull the strings in midfield. Now Parker's back Emre seems to have taken a step backwards.

Parker can't play the defensive role. Or the playmaker role. But never mind......perhaps Roeder hasn't thought of massaging his ego yet, despite doing it for Emre.

Your usual negative bullshit.

Your standards have gone into orbit if you think Parker is not good enough for us. He's a current England international, he was the main man for Charlton in the Premiership for several seasons, Mourinho spent millions getting him to Chelski, but all this means nothing because HTL has pronounced that he's just not good enough for us.  :roll:

The lads still a good player, I just think that the management aren't managing him correctly.

He was good for Charlton for ONE season only. That's the bit of bullshit around here.

BTW I expect it from you, but there's no need for the childish sarcasm.

A purple patch highlighted by several quality strikes on goal. That purple patch combined with Chelsea's interest at the time equated to a well over the odds transfer fee. Chelsea/Kenyon did very well, in terms of losing only 3.5m, when they offloaded him to us..... that is for a player who varying reasons - ie. injury, loss of form, falling down the pecking behind new and prospective arrivals - rarely played for them.

6.5m - we were taken for mugs and it was my opinion when we purchased him, especially when the need to replace Bellamy should have been at the forefront of Useless' priority list.