Emil Krafth

Nobody

6 minutes ago, 80 said:

Never know why some people are keen to slate him. Very solid squad player, one of my cult favourites.

These type of players are so valuable 

As shit as Timo is in front of goal he’s hard to play against because he has good movement and pace but Krafth and Murphy were too much for him physically 

• 3 weeks later...

Surprised to see his thread down on page 2 after today's performance. Thought he was excellent defensively and his distribution from the back was really good. Keep it up for the rest of the season pls!

2 minutes ago, mosstef said:

Surprised to see his thread down on page 2 after today's performance. Thought he was excellent defensively and his distribution from the back was really good. Keep it up for the rest of the season pls!

Yeah he’s slotted in nicely at RCB. Happier with him there than RB. 

think people forget emil has like 40 odd caps for Sweden. he looked class filling in for Trippier when he injured his foot. I know he’s maybe not “the answer”.. but he’s a half decent player when in form 

1 minute ago, dave s said:

think people forget emil has like 40 odd caps for Sweden. he looked class filling in for Trippier when he injured his foot. I know he’s maybe not “the answer”.. but he’s a half decent player when in form 

Good back up 

Posted (edited)

Since Howe has been here Krafth has mostly been solid, had the odd game where he's been poor but those games are the exception 

He's pretty good considering he's 3rd choice RB and RCB

Edited by Geordie Ahmed

15 minutes ago, Disco said:

Another one that shows the importance of having a proper manager and coaching staff. 

Worth wondering how many careers we've wrecked without even knowing it!