Robben

nazza06

Guest Gemmill

I notice the board is calling us cheats. 

Regarding robben, although i must admit he exaggerated a bit, but he was fouled twice by solano and butt and that there was contact.

And the freekick,  maybe they moved it, i didn't see it.  But maybe everyone (footballer) do the same thing in these situtations? So we should not be targeted like this. 

Thats the problem with the press imo, giving us bad names and slagging us every chance they got while people like Wenger is the Prof

Sorry for ruining the best chance of you guys winning a sliverwire  tongue.gif

haha good luck in uefa cup though

Are you one of the "Teesside Blues"?  PMSL at that btw.  Is that a new branch that you've just opened in the last two years?

Regarding robben, although i must admit he exaggerated a bit, but he was fouled twice by solano and butt and that there was contact.

And the freekick,  maybe they moved it, i didn't see it.  But maybe everyone (footballer) do the same thing in these situtations? So we should not be targeted like this. 

Thats the problem with the press imo, giving us bad names and slagging us every chance they got while people like Wenger is the Prof

Are you one of the "Teesside Blues"?  PMSL at that btw.  Is that a new branch that you've just opened in the last two years?

:lol: Aye theres fucking loads of them round here! Never seen a Chelsea shirt in my life in Boro til about a year ago, now Sports Soccer etc is full of them and theres hords of people gathering round them. Reminds me of World Cup fever when everyone wants an England top, round here its fucking Chelsea.

Yeah your right it was foul, but no need for him and the others to act like girls all night.

You say about the press, what are your thoughts on JM guesturing for a booking the sad little fuck ? Glad Roeder told him about himself at the time tbh.

Guest Imperio

Highlight of the night seeing that.

Guest Roman A.

And the freekick, maybe they moved it, i didn't see it. But maybe everyone (footballer) do the same thing in these situtations? So we should not be targeted like this.

Sorry for ruining the best chance of you guys winning a sliverwire tongue.gif

Are you one of the "Teesside Blues"? PMSL at that btw. Is that a new branch that you've just opened in the last two years?

Highlight of the night seeing that.

Nope.. not from those parts.

Hah been a chelsea fan ever since i watch footballl.  I must point out that after Roman came in, we accquired a lot of "new" fan.

I have someone in my family that is a toon though.

And the freekick, maybe they moved it, i didn't see it. But maybe everyone (footballer) do the same thing in these situtations? So we should not be targeted like this.

Ha, fuck off, I fucking hate Chelsea 'fans,' Chelsea are ruining football, cheating and buying the league.

Ha, F*** off, I f***ing hate Chelsea 'fans,' Chelsea are ruining football, cheating and buying the league.

hurrah!! *waves bundle of papers passionately parliament style*

Guest Invicta_Toon

want to go down do ya, ill give ya summit to go down for....that kinda thing !

"yeah baby, you know you want it, on your knees pretty boy"

that sort of thing?

Guest Invicta_Toon

We mayve lost, but at least our players have integrity.  He can never have that.

I like the way Emre expresses his integrity

COMPLETE CHEATING SCUM!! Like most of those blue bastards!

Top player though, i'd have him here in a heartbeat.

Same goes for public enemy no.1 C.Ronaldo, ie. two footed, can hurt teams on either side of the park. Whether or not footballers are 'scum, shitheads, cheats..... and the other names thrown around' is irrelevant in my book. It's all about putting out a set of footballers with ability, and getting the results. It's not about throwing on a bunch of 'good lads' with a commendable amount of ethics to match.

COMPLETE CHEATING SCUM!! Like most of those blue bastards!

Top player though, i'd have him here in a heartbeat.

Same goes for public enemy no.1 C.Ronaldo, ie. two footed, can hurt teams on either side of the park. Whether or not footballers are 'scum, shitheads, cheats..... and the other names thrown around' is irrelevant in my book. It's all about putting out a set of footballers with ability, and getting the results. It's not about throwing on a bunch of 'good lads' with a commendable amount of ethics to match.

I partly agree, but I don't think the fact they're cheaters is irrelevant. If Robben was here I would enjoy his ability, but would still be sickened by his diving antics.

Guest woffy_27

i just felt like jumping on the pitch and stamp on his little head, the whole team are diving scum. cant believe mourinhio had the cheek to accuse andy johnson of diving last weekend