Baines fee?

Dokko

well i have only heard of Bale, never seen him play. but the basic truth is that Roeder will only sign or try to sign Baines. i am pretty sure that Roeder has never heard of Taye taiwo or most of the names that have been mentioned in this thread

Can't even see him going for Baines.

He'll ring Chelsea and inquire about Bridge, when he gets knocked back he'll panic for 20 days and then the window will shut, then offer Bernard & Babayaro new 5 year deals and state they were his original thoughts and were lucky to have such quality in our defense.

Buy Risse of us, infact if i was the manager id give the little ginger tosser away as a christmas present to you.

You are a Liverpool fan, yet you can't even spell his name right?  :roll:  Maybe it's you that's the tosser eh.

Buy Risse of us, infact if i was the manager id give the little ginger tosser away as a christmas present to you.

You are a Liverpool fan, yet you can't even spell his name right? :roll: Maybe it's you that's the tosser eh.

Rafa,

Out of interest, what do you think of Riise? Are you a big fan?

Cheers in advance.

Rafa,

Cheers in advance.

I love Riise's attitude and attacking instincts. But his defending gives me the shakes a lot of the time  bluebiggrin.gif

He's one of these players you can't help but like (which is why I find it incredulous a so called Liverpool fan calls him a tosser), but defensively he isn't all that. He gets away with it a lot in the Prem, but sometimes he gets in trouble cos of it.   

Basically, he's a player with a spot-on attitude, he's a workhorse, doen't get many injuries, he's good for a few goals a season, but he isn't the best defensively. That is how I'd sum him up!

Rafa,

Cheers in advance.

I love Riise's attitude and attacking instincts. But his defending gives me the shakes a lot of the time  bluebiggrin.gif

He's one of these players you can't help but like (which is why I find it incredulous a so called Liverpool fan calls him a tosser), but defensively he isn't all that. He gets away with it a lot in the Prem, but sometimes he gets in trouble cos of it. 

Basically, he's a player with a spot-on attitude, he's a workhorse, doen't get many injuries, he's good for a few goals a season, but he isn't the best defensively. That is how I'd sum him up!

Sell his own grandmother though, even Champions league medals are not worth keeping to him ;)

Rafa,

Cheers in advance.

Cheers Mate. I'd often wondered what the 'Pool fans view of him was. He always chips in with goals but I wasn't sure if that hid other elements of his game that weren't as strong.

Anyway, question answered, cheers.  :thup:

no worries. One thing I forgot to mention - he is the most one footed player in the history of football :D When they say his right leg is just for standing on - they really mean it with him! He is pretty popular here, although many recognise he isn't great defensively. When you compare him to Steve Finnan - then you see how strong a full back Finnan is, and what limitations Riise has defensively. But attack wise, Riise can actually play well as a left midfielder. In 04-05 - he spent most of the season at left mid, and did a good job for us.

Guest king harry

You are a Liverpool fan, yet you can't even spell his name right? :roll: Maybe it's you that's the tosser eh.

sorry i made a spelling mistake, that makes me a tosser or crap fan, if you watch risse every game you will knbow what i mean.

sorry i made a spelling mistake, that makes me a tosser or crap fan, if you watch risse every game you will knbow what i mean.

riisse?

riisse?

Its Resse man, get it right you shit fan you.

riisse?

Ressier? He's shite!

Guest king harry

Rafa,

Cheers in advance.

Risse can not defend, he makes every right sided player he comes up against look good. Going forward he is at best average, if the ball is not on his left foot forget it. He hasnrt got a great cross, and has poor vision. He also bottles out of tackles. He scores about 4 great goals a season and it papers over the cracks. As for a so called fan, ive missed 1 match since last season, which was spurs at home, that includes pre season friendlies.

riisse?

Ressier? He's shite!

Reservoir is class man!

Risse can not defend, he makes every right sided player he comes up against look good. Going forward he is at best average, if the ball is not on his left foot forget it. He hasnrt got a great cross, and has poor vision. He also bottles out of tackles. He scores about 4 great goals a season and it papers over the cracks. As for a so called fan, ive missed 1 match since last season, which was spurs at home, that includes pre season friendlies.

ohhhhh get her  :lol:

"Risse"  is exactly what I said he was - a decent player but defensively limited. For such a shit player he ain't done so bad has he ;)

Guest king harry

ohhhhh get her :lol:

"Risse" is exactly what I said he was - a decent player but defensively limited. For such a shit player he ain't done so bad has he ;)

against barca who would you play, him or warnock?

ohhhhh get her :lol:

"Risse" is exactly what I said he was - a decent player but defensively limited. For such a shit player he ain't done so bad has he ;)

against barca who would you play, him or warnock?

LO f'in L

Guest king harry

I wouldn't let Warnock anywhere near a Liverpool team. Now he is a defensive liability.

he is a decent honest defender, very good tackler, infact the opposite to ginger as he is crap going forward, although in europe the other month he went round 5 players then messed his shot up. Carragher is a superb full back either side, maybe we should put him ther with agger and hypia in the middle.

Steve Warnock's tackles takes him out of the game for the next five minutes, cos he lands up in row Z and has to run down the stairs to get back on the pitch, while the player he was tackling whizzes past him into the box.  He has no positional sense which is also worrying for a full back. Riise's positional sense isn't great, but it's ten times better than Warnock. He is a good honest lad, but he just isn't a good footballer. The idea of him against Barca would be funny if it wasn't so scary.

Agger, Carra and Hyypia in defence isn't a bad idea and I have no issues with  as we've used it before to decent effect.

Guest Deep456

So where is Seitaridis now?

Athletico Madrid.

Who have the joint best defensive record in the league blueeek.gif

Shit, might be doing well this season then. lol

Yeah, although their attacking play isn't up to much, if Torres left they would really start to struggle as Kezman is doing F*** all there too :lol: What a wasted talent that boy is.

Which leads me to think a Luque make weight deal would be beneficial for both parties?

I agree with Perea too, watched him when they have been on sky and reminds me of Rio, a ball-playing defender, though more of a centre back than fullback.

Luque + 1-2 Million for Seitaridis would do nicely.

On to something there with Luque going the other way.

I hope someone from NUFC reads these fuking boards, i really do.

Whether u love him or hate him - reality is Luque's going.

and I think it's a great idea to use him as a makeweight for a deal with a spanish team.

Seitereidis is good - if we have more money what about Daniel Alves? i know Liverpool wanna get him but who knows?

But my first choice is still Bridge, followed by Baines.

Left back is our priority.

My transfer list for Jan:

Bridge = 4-5 mill

Viduka = 500K - 1mill

Upson = 4-5 mill

If we have around 15 mill available we should be ok....but I'm not optimistic

I would be more than happy if we just signed Bridge tbh

Danni Alves is out of our league, i think financially he's out of Liverpool's league, chelsea should sign him, it would cost Chelsea money to get him out of his club now imo. (£13-16m)

Signed contract today with a 60million euro buy out clause.

So where is Seitaridis now?

Athletico Madrid.

Who have the joint best defensive record in the league blueeek.gif

Shit, might be doing well this season then. lol

Yeah, although their attacking play isn't up to much, if Torres left they would really start to struggle as Kezman is doing F*** all there too :lol: What a wasted talent that boy is.

Which leads me to think a Luque make weight deal would be beneficial for both parties?

I agree with Perea too, watched him when they have been on sky and reminds me of Rio, a ball-playing defender, though more of a centre back than fullback.

Luque + 1-2 Million for Seitaridis would do nicely.

On to something there with Luque going the other way.

I hope someone from NUFC reads these fuking boards, i really do.

Whether u love him or hate him - reality is Luque's going.

and I think it's a great idea to use him as a makeweight for a deal with a spanish team.

Seitereidis is good - if we have more money what about Daniel Alves? i know Liverpool wanna get him but who knows?

But my first choice is still Bridge, followed by Baines.

Left back is our priority.

My transfer list for Jan:

Bridge = 4-5 mill

Viduka = 500K - 1mill

Upson = 4-5 mill

If we have around 15 mill available we should be ok....but I'm not optimistic

I would be more than happy if we just signed Bridge tbh

Danni Alves is out of our league, i think financially he's out of Liverpool's league, chelsea should sign him, it would cost Chelsea money to get him out of his club now imo. (£13-16m)

Signed contract today with a 60million euro buy out clause.

bluebigeek.gif

Bargain!  :roll: