Baines fee?

Dokko

So where is Seitaridis now?

Athletico Madrid.

Who have the joint best defensive record in the league blueeek.gif

Shit, might be doing well this season then. lol

Yeah, although their attacking play isn't up to much, if Torres left they would really start to struggle as Kezman is doing fuck all there too :lol: What a wasted talent that boy is.

Which leads me to think a Luque make weight deal would be beneficial for both parties?

I agree with Perea too, watched him when they have been on sky and reminds me of Rio, a ball-playing defender, though more of a centre back than fullback.

Luque + 1-2 Million for Seitaridis would do nicely.

Athletico Madrid.

Yeah, although their attacking play isn't up to much, if Torres left they would really start to struggle as Kezman is doing F*** all there too :lol: What a wasted talent that boy is.

Which leads me to think a Luque make weight deal would be beneficial for both parties?

I agree with Perea too, watched him when they have been on sky and reminds me of Rio, a ball-playing defender, though more of a centre back than fullback.

Maybe i didn't understand your post fully but isn't Kezman playing at Fenerbahce now?

we don't need to sign an absolute beast, we need someone with pace, positional sense, cunning, and a decent football brain, the rest will fall into place.

i think that whoever we get in will need to be able to adapt to the premiership asap cus at the moment it's the best in the world and quick as hell(see shevchenco for reference) ha! ha!

Athletico Madrid.

Yeah, although their attacking play isn't up to much, if Torres left they would really start to struggle as Kezman is doing F*** all there too :lol: What a wasted talent that boy is.

Maybe i didn't understand your post fully but isn't Kezman playing at Fenerbahce now?

:lol: Shit.

Still he isn't doing anything there either and didn't at Atletico too.

Athletico Madrid.

Yeah, although their attacking play isn't up to much, if Torres left they would really start to struggle as Kezman is doing fuck all there too :lol: What a wasted talent that boy is.

On to something there with Luque going the other way.

I hope someone from NUFC reads these fuking boards, i really do.

I reckon the takeover will move forward soon and if it does we should have some money to spend.

we don't need to got mad but a left back and a right back would do us nicely til the end of the season.

Just to change the subject slighty, are these joey baton rumours picking up pace?

Athletico Madrid.

technically your post was still correct because he is literally doing fuck all at Athletico :lol:

Athletico Madrid.

technically your post was still correct because he is literally doing F*** all at Athletico :lol:

I'm always right even when I'm wrong :cool: :lol:

nope, its been more about stelios than anything. i am not sure what i think about Barton he is good but there is something about him.

The fact hes a fuking cunt?

Good player though, but £5.5m? He's worth it, but we dont need him as much as spending hafl our winter budget. If Butt went the other way as part deal, or Parker has been provisionally sold then yes, get him in.

Otherwise, we dont need him, not at the moment.

Stelios can fuk off unless were selling Solano. If we sell Milner were stupid, but it would make sense some dicko journo thinking were going to sell Milner and replace him with that bag of shit.

milner won't leave(hopefully). in regard to the barton situation, it may be a case of now or never.

sign him now for a bulk of our transfer kitty or miss out on him?

Athletico Madrid.

Whether u love him or hate him - reality is Luque's going.

and I think it's a great idea to use him as a makeweight for a deal with a spanish team.

Seitereidis is good - if we have more money what about Daniel Alves? i know Liverpool wanna get him but who knows?

But my first choice is still Bridge, followed by Baines.

Left back is our priority.

My transfer list for Jan:

Bridge = 4-5 mill

Viduka = 500K - 1mill

Upson = 4-5 mill

If we have around 15 mill available we should be ok....but I'm not optimistic

I would be more than happy if we just signed Bridge tbh

milner won't leave(hopefully). in regard to the barton situation, it may be a case of now or never.

sign him now for a bulk of our transfer kitty or miss out on him?

Then let him go.

He's too much hassle tbh, after getting rid of Bowyer & Bellamy (even Woody for that matter), we really should start to clean up our image with the public.

Barton is one incident away from never playing football again (because i think he's got it in him to do something super daft), not something we want hanging over us. If Barton was sold Man City fans would be sad a decent player has left, but there silver lining would be 'he's someone else's problem now'. Am not sure i want it to be us, not 100%, not even 70%.

upson would be a good player for us, quick, good in the air,decent positioning and a nice balanced left foot.i'd sign

Taiwo=5-6 mill

Upson=4-5 mill

barton=5-6 mill

Good solid players i reckon, and very achievable

Athletico Madrid.

Whether u love him or hate him - reality is Luque's going.

and I think it's a great idea to use him as a makeweight for a deal with a spanish team.

Seitereidis is good - if we have more money what about Daniel Alves? i know Liverpool wanna get him but who knows?

But my first choice is still Bridge, followed by Baines.

Left back is our priority.

My transfer list for Jan:

Bridge = 4-5 mill

Viduka = 500K - 1mill

Upson = 4-5 mill

If we have around 15 mill available we should be ok....but I'm not optimistic

I would be more than happy if we just signed Bridge tbh

Danni Alves is out of our league, i think financially he's out of Liverpool's league, chelsea should sign him, it would cost Chelsea money to get him out of his club now imo. (£13-16m)

upson would be a good player for us, quick, good in the air,decent positioning and a nice balanced left foot.i'd sign

Taiwo=5-6 mill

Upson=4-5 mill

barton=5-6 mill

Upson?

I wouldn't spend more than £2.5m on him.

Injured for the last 9months, out of contract in 18months time, 28.

Who's to say he's retained any of his pace after this horrific injury?

If he loses that little edge he has in his game, he'll be worse than what we've got, and will only go downhill.

Upson should be bought cheaply or not at all.

Taiwo=5-6 mill

Upson=4-5 mill

barton=5-6 mill

The thing is, we can get some good quality in if we act fast. Im glad to see that roeder hasn't ruled out any of the names we've mentioned during this thread.

Don't rate Upson at all and we can't afford to spend £5m on an injury prone CB!

You can get Woodgate for that price, a real CB with real quality.

having said that £1 million per game plus 60K a week is a little expensive for him.