Baines fee?

Dokko

I think Charlton may be willing to cut their losses with Luke Young in January. Decent player, young, good engine, English and quick. Worth a bid of 4 million if Upson is.

Was a fan for going for Young, but did you see the Liverpool game?

Fuking hell, no thanks.

It was simply the worst performance i've seen this season by any player, including Carr.

If we wanted, i reckon Charlton would do a straight swap with our dwarf after that.

One game though, we have all seen good players have complete shockers!

True, but it was that bad, i didn't think he had it in him tbh.

I cant champion him anymore after that, i cant say i want him at the club.

Fair enough bluebiggrin.gif

Apparently a couple of decent right backs down the leagues. What happened to that fella that went to West Ham? Played about 4 games got good match ratings but thats it! Injured?

Pantsils or summat? Yeah he seemed a decent player when I went to see West Ham - Watford earlier in the season.

I think Charlton may be willing to cut their losses with Luke Young in January. Decent player, young, good engine, English and quick. Worth a bid of 4 million if Upson is.

Fuking hell, no thanks.

It was simply the worst performance i've seen this season by any player, including Carr.

If we wanted, i reckon Charlton would do a straight swap with our dwarf after that.

Apparently a couple of decent right backs down the leagues. What happened to that fella that went to West Ham? Played about 4 games got good match ratings but thats it! Injured?

Pantsils or summat? Yeah he seemed a decent player when I went to see West Ham - Watford earlier in the season.

Not thinking of Tyrone Mears?

Fuking hell, no thanks.

Yeah thats the one.

Fuking hell, no thanks.

Yeah thats the one.

Don't know anything of him tbh.

But i wish someone would buy Jones and prove me right, and getting sick of promoting him tbh.  :lol:

young has been looking piss poor at the minute, i understand he's playing in a crap team but show some character lad! he's been one of there worst players at times but i think i may be a confidence thing.

As far as the barton coversation goes, i think he's add some much needed goals to our midfield and he's not afraid to mix it.

Going to bed, gotta finish up my xmas stuff tomorrow.

Night all  bluebiggrin.gif

Shhhiiiiiitttt, got wrapping to do, also got to write out two dozen cards and get Cal-lungs to put his paw prints inside them, that should be a bit Lionel Messi.

Going to bed, gotta finish up my xmas stuff tomorrow.

Night all bluebiggrin.gif

Shhhiiiiiitttt, got wrapping to do, also got to write out two dozen cards and get Cal-lungs to put his paw prints inside them, that should be a bit Lionel Messi.

:lol:

By that I take it he's one of them that can really belt it out. Had my baby cousin here last month to stay. You really don't appreciate your sleep until you share a house with a baby for a few nights  bluesleep.gif

Baines would be too expensive but is a great player. I would go for that Bale kid at Southampton, he is considered their best player and has one hell of a shot on him (good free kick taker). Southampton are in financial dire straights and this kid has rave reviews for his defending and attacking (at only 17).

I reakon maybe 3-4 million tops for him.

Another player I would go for is Lucas Neil who despite being a dirty player (a clever oneat that), is a great defender and can play RB and CB and would give our defence some extra steel and bite. He's out of contract in the summer so only a nominal fee would probably do 500-750K.

Also Upson and Distin would be good choices and again due to their contractual situation would be relatively cheap.

If the rumours I have been hearing are true them Bramble is off to Rangers so we will need reinforcements in the defence area 2-3 players would provide a good defence squad with the other players we have.

As for stikers (which we need one), I would try and temp Reading into selling Doyle who I like the look of. maybe 5-6m would be enough. What do others think of him?

I'd go with any of the above TBH.

Distin , Niell would sort out our centre and right sided problems and be relatively cheap. A left back for 5-6 million would make us invincible!! eekout.gif

Bramble to Rangers...... yiipeeeeeeee!!!!!! bluebiggrin.gif

i haven't heard that much of Bale, sounds more than capable. i don't think we should buy doyle because he has done well this season but he might be a 'one season wonder'. we need a striker but not as much as we need a left back and right back. on the striking front i would suggest a 1 year contract with a real target man, a natural target man (which sibbers isn't but he has done a good job so far) maybe Sigurd rushfeldt 35 years old, prolific even now and 190cm Tall!!! always wins headers in and out of the box we could get him for 500,000k. would be the perfect partner for Oba until we get taken over  and buy a real high quality target man.

Baines would be too expensive but is a great player. I would go for that Bale kid at Southampton, he is considered their best player and has one hell of a shot on him (good free kick taker). Southampton are in financial dire straights and this kid has rave reviews for his defending and attacking (at only 17).

I reakon maybe 3-4 million tops for him.  Think he would cost more than that

Another player I would go for is Lucas Neil who despite being a dirty player (a clever oneat that), is a great defender and can play RB and CB and would give our defence some extra steel and bite. He's out of contract in the summer so only a nominal fee would probably do 500-750K.  Neill will certainly cost more than that, would start at £2m+

Also Upson and Distin would be good choices and again due to their contractual situation would be relatively cheap. Upson has 18 months and it has already been stated he isn't going on the cheap, Brum are no mugs. Pearce looks set to gamble on Distin and Roeder has ruled him out.

If the rumours I have been hearing are true them Bramble is off to Rangers so we will need reinforcements in the defence area 2-3 players would provide a good defence squad with the other players we have.

As for stikers (which we need one), I would try and temp Reading into selling Doyle who I like the look of. maybe 5-6m would be enough. What do others think of him? Like the look of Doyle   :thup:

I reakon maybe 3-4 million tops for him.

Another player I would go for is Lucas Neil who despite being a dirty player (a clever oneat that), is a great defender and can play RB and CB and would give our defence some extra steel and bite. He's out of contract in the summer so only a nominal fee would probably do 500-750K.

Also Upson and Distin would be good choices and again due to their contractual situation would be relatively cheap.

As for stikers (which we need one), I would try and temp Reading into selling Doyle who I like the look of. maybe 5-6m would be enough. What do others think of him?

Bale just isn't any good at defending though.

Ian Harte all over again, i'd rather not, i'd rather find another option.