2nd NO Quiz - Sign up. Disco wins!

Guest neesy111

Didn't catch the final scores (making a cup of tea) and missed the start (so couldn't keep track of answers either)

the football equivalent of one of those that waltz in after kick-off and nick off before the end missing a goal.

Barclays directory has Kilcine signing one day before McDonaugh, for the record.

Thought the Union Berlin ground was Antwerp - similar sides and I know theyve done the end up since we were there. Thought there was a Newcastle in Europe theme with Juventus, Rangers and Bilbao preceeding it

Good quiz neesy. I was certain it was McDonough, one of those facts I've carried round with me since I was 8, be sick if it's not even correct. Wouldn't recognise the bloke if he punched me in the face like.

Well I was going to play the I was old enough to remember card :lol:

Always remembered it to be him (D Mc). He had black hair slicked back into a ponytail. His joints were knackered by the time we signed him as he’d been playing on the original plastic pitches at Luton. Not many games shown live in those days but always caught my eye when we played. Few good long range goals. Possibly in the FA Cup. Can’t recall him playing more than once or twice for us.

Guest neesy111

I'm still convinced one of them was Ashton Gate.

I got the image from the aberdeen club website.  :lol: :lol:

Geeedup :) all that time wasted on Guardian Stadiums quizzes and Google maps finally becomes mildly useful for something.

Yorkie, more than happy for you to host the next one too.