2nd NO Quiz - Sign up. Disco wins!

Guest neesy111

Good quiz neesy. I was certain it was McDonough, one of those facts I've carried round with me since I was 8, be sick if it's not even correct. Wouldn't recognise the bloke if he punched me in the face like.

Good effort Neesy, enjoyed that, although I struggled big time with some of those NUFC questions. If whoever does the next one can include some European and World football rounds that would be grand...

Yeah I'd be confident that I'd come last in that quiz :lol:

http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/feat/edz1/newcastle_united_players_m_to_p_325315/index.shtml

1992/94 D.K.McDonough 2/1 0

Will go down on record as Kevin Keegan's first signing as a manager. Signed from Luton for £80,000 and what a waste of money that was. KK had never seen him play. He was recommended by a scout. Was bought to get us out of the relegation trap. If he'd played regularly we'd have gone down, no doubt about it.

Yep - thanks very much, Neesy. Very challenging, probably couldn't have handled anything tougher. Really enjoyed the stadium round though there were several I didn't know.

As I said, happy to chuck my name in for next Sunday unless anyone else is busting a gut to do the questions/we carry on the theme of winner does it.

Stadium round worth triple points aye?

Union Berlin..... how the shit are we supposed to know what Union Berlin's ground looks like :lol:

Trees all round it was the clue for me. Got Maine Road after I'd put my answers in.

Stadium round worth triple points aye?

Union Berlin..... how the shit are we supposed to know what Union Berlin's ground looks like :lol:

Trees all round it was the clue for me.

:lol: :thup: Profoundly unique characteristic.