N-O Football Live Quizzing

Disco

If it's any consolation - which it won't be - I don't think the points swing would have made a greater impact beyond you simply securing fourth place outright. Was it you that said Nicky Butt, as well, which I had to correct myself on?

I've discovered a passion/obsession for creating these quizzes so I'd be more than happy to do another (providing the faith hasn't been universally lost after that Manford-inspired disaster), and Who Dares Wins would be very doable. That said, I think it would be fairer to open the next one up to the floor and see if anyone else would like to do one.*

*EDIT: Nut's Mastermind idea sounded fun.

Just noticed this. Sigh. The Sporcle quiz must've been a bit out of date. Apolz again.

Edit, score corrections further to appeals upheld (Nut I just gave you 60 for your Dummett answer; which was about average for the round):

1. Theregulars, 71

2. Disco, 66

3. Sewelly, 61

4. Wullie, 58

5. Nut, 54

6. IP, 53

7. Leon, 51

8. Spaceman, 50

9. LFEE, 42

10. Neesy, 2

Just noticed this. Sigh. The Sporcle quiz must've been a bit out of date. Apolz again.

Edit, score corrections further to appeals upheld (Nut I just gave you 60 for your Dummett answer; which was about average for the round):

1. Theregulars, 71

2. Disco, 66

3. Sewelly, 61

4. Wullie, 58

5. Nut, 54

6. IP, 53

7. Leon, 51

8. Spaceman, 50

9. LFEE, 42

10. Neesy, 2

Eh, why did I lose a point? [emoji38]

1. Theregulars, 71

2. Disco, 66

3. Sewelly, 61

4. Wullie, 58

5. Nut, 54

6. IP, 53

7. Leon, 51

8. Spaceman, 50

9. LFEE, 42

10. Neesy, 2

Because the marks for the Pointless round were ultimately given based on how well you did in relation to everyone else. The person who did the best in the Pointless round got 7 marks, the person who did second best got 6, third best got 5, and so on and so forth. Wullie and Nut improving their scores after highlighting the discrepancies meant that everyone else (bar that useless bassad Spaceman who finished last) lost a mark.

1. Theregulars, 71

2. Disco, 66

3. Sewelly, 61

4. Wullie, 58

5. Nut, 54

6. IP, 53

7. Leon, 51

8. Spaceman, 50

9. LFEE, 42

10. Neesy, 2

Because the marks for the Pointless round were ultimately given based on how well you did in relation to everyone else. The person who did the best in the Pointless round got 7 marks, the person who did second best got 6, third best got 5, and so on and so forth. Wullie and Nut improving their scores after highlighting the discrepancies meant that everyone else (bar that useless bassad Spaceman who finished last) lost a mark.

Ahhh OK :thup:

Highlight of the quiz was you trying to find out your score at the end and Yorkie having absolutely none of it.

:lol:

Anyone reading this thread who didn't participate is going think I had absolutely no control of the situation. And while that may wery very well be the case, I'd rather we all kept a lid on it.

Nutstermind next week?

Highlight of the quiz was you trying to find out your score at the end and Yorkie having absolutely none of it.

[emoji38]

"Who's talking?"

"Interpolic"

"OK, Nut 54 points"

"I'm not Nut though!"

I know my quiz skills are forgettable but don't erase me from the quiz completely m8!