N-O Football Live Quizzing

Disco

My idea of a 'Who Dares Wins' only quiz was fairly similar to Pointless, basically each round would go from person to person asking e.g. teams to have won the FA Cup (but better rounds than that), name one and you get a point then we go to the next person. If you get it wrong, you're out of that round and can't gain any more points. Carry on until everyone's out or the entire list is completed, so in theory one person could rack up points on one round if they were the only person left.

Dunno if that appeals or sounds absolutely shit. I'd come up with what I thought were decent rounds.

Question for ponsaelius[/member]

You based pointless things off sporcle results - how do you see historical results of sporcle quizzes? Or is this for quizzes that you’ve made??

Question for ponsaelius[/member]

You based pointless things off sporcle results - how do you see historical results of sporcle quizzes? Or is this for quizzes that you’ve made??

After the quiz is finished you can look at the stats on sporcle. This is for any quiz. It tells you percentage of people which got each answer.

My idea of a 'Who Dares Wins' only quiz was fairly similar to Pointless, basically each round would go from person to person asking e.g. teams to have won the FA Cup (but better rounds than that), name one and you get a point then we go to the next person. If you get it wrong, you're out of that round and can't gain any more points. Carry on until everyone's out or the entire list is completed, so in theory one person could rack up points on one round if they were the only person left.

Dunno if that appeals or sounds absolutely shit. I'd come up with what I thought were decent rounds.

That sounds like it would be pretty good to me.

Sewelly thanks for your great effort. It was interesting to see the quiz and it was fun! Looking forward to next one

Was great having you involved, Marko. The best thing this place has ever done is brought people together from places further afield.